Ordering the spaces of our house is one of the tasks that robs us the longest. And is that not only need to clean each corner, but Many of the objects that we have end up generating chaos.
Although there are many tools to have everything on your site, sometimes We find elements that we do not know how to organize So that everything looks good.
However, there are many Tricks Easy to implement that, In a matter of minutes, help us to give another aspect to our home.
In the space that we have below we want to reveal the 13 best so you do not hesitate to apply them when you consider it necessary.
1. Take advantage of that old shoe organizer
A simple shoe organizer can become the storage site for all your cleaning products.
Since it has several compartments and can be located in any space, it is useful to give order to all those jars that usually accumulate.
Visit this article: Discover how to customize your shoes. Spectacular!
2. Order the balls
If the Balls Of your children are everywhere and you do not know how to put them in a fixed place, Use sports elastic bands to accommodate them in the room Without moving.
3. Do not throw the boxes of eggs
Have you started to think how useful a box of eggs can be?
Although you're probably ignoring it, This cardboard is ideal for accommodating small items Such as sewing tools or costume jewelery.
4. Use cans with magnet
Cans with magnet are excellent to save space in the kitchen , Especially when it is too small.
These elements can be put, for example, on the door of the refrigerator, and there store the spices and herbs for daily use.
See also: 19 creative ways to recycle tin cans
5. Accommodate your t-shirts vertically
Do you want to keep your Ordered closet ? A very simple trick is to fold Shirts and store them vertically.
This will take up less space and make it easier to find them the next time you want to look.
6. Put baskets in your freezer
If you buy small baskets and put them in your freezer you can order your food more easily and then you can find them faster.
7. Order your makeup on a board
A simple magnetic board can be A great alternative to order makeup products Without wasting so much time.
The trick is to put a small magnet to the packages, so that they can stick to the board so they are always at hand.
8. Make your own bathroom shelf
If you notice that many of your bathroom items are cluttered, Dare to create your own bookshelf With jars of jelly or similar and supports of pipe of those who sell in the hardware stores.
This element will not only allow you to keep small objects handy, but will give you an extra touch of decor To this space of your house.
9. Put a magnetic bar in your kitchen
If you stick a magnetic bar in one of the spaces of your kitchen You can always have your daily knives and utensils on hand.
10. Stick adhesive hooks in your closets
- If you stick several adhesive hooks on the doors of your closets you can keep your necklaces, bracelets and other elements of jewelry in order.
- This simple trick Will help you save space And, by the way, will allow you to have in sight all those accessories that you like to use every day.
11. Make an organizer with recycled cans
All those cans in which food is stored Can be reused to create nice organizers of accessories and small objects.
Wash them well and use all your creativity To paint and decorate them as you like.
12. Organize your bracelets in a bottle
Do you have all your bracelets watered and entangled? Start saying goodbye to that mess by using a simple glass bottle.
- Wash it well and place it on your dresser to accommodate each bracelet.
- In fact, if you like, you can attach them to a wooden drawer to have a nice organizer like the one in the picture.
We recommend reading: 13 Creative ways to reuse plastic bottles at home
13. Hang your glasses on a hanger
Although we limit the use of hangers to the storage of clothes, this simple element also Can help us sort our favorite glasses.
- This not only allows us to save space , But keeps them free of scratches.
Ready to take advantage of all these tricks? Now that you know them, keep them in mind the next time you order your house and optimize your time.