There is a question that contains many possible answers. Moreover, it is charged with controversy and it is always good (and responsible) to be able to get as close as possible to the truth. Can you make recipes with dark chocolate and not feel remorse? Maybe the answer will surprise you, and a lot.
To honestly fulfill the initial question, it is necessary that you understand How chocolate works in your body and what it causes. In the first place, this fruit, being highly processed and then ingested, produces a very noticeable release of endorphins.
This variety from the original It looks more coffee, something more bitter and with at least 70% content cocoa in its composition. This makes it a star ingredient in sweet desserts and preparations. Not only will you eliminate remorse but you will learn that you can control what you eat, a key quality to maintain body weight.
At MCS we always emphasize a phrase "There are no bad ingredients, but precarious eating habits" . And it is precisely here where the majority of mistakes and misinterpretations usually appear.
However, in order for you to have the last word, we will show you a quick guide to recipes with dark chocolate. In addition to simple, they are very healthy.
3 recipes with dark chocolate to prepare without any remorse
1. Healthy flour-free brownies
Yes, a preparation loaded with dark chocolate and with a much lower incidence of calories and fats than you might think a priori . Get ready and know all the details.
- 2 bars of dark chocolate (300 g)
- ⅔ cup of almonds (100 g)
- ⅓ cup of pure cocoa powder without sugar (50 g)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of beans (200 g)
- 1 spoonful of pure maple syrup (25 g)
- 2 tablespoons of oat milk (30 ml)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder (15 g)
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda (9 g)
- Start by preheating the oven to 180ºC.
- Next, You will start by placing the following ingredients inside the blender: beans, eggs, oat milk , cinnamon, maple syrup, cocoa and mix everything for 1 minute.
- Cut the chocolate and almonds into small pieces and reserve in a bowl.
- Pour the dough you have in the blender and add the pieces of dark chocolate and hazelnuts. Mix very well with the help of a spatula.
- Take the mixture to a refractory mold and bake for 25 minutes. When withdrawing, Wait for it to cool for 30 minutes before cutting and ready .
Known: 3 sweet light that you can not miss
2. Mints of mint and dark chocolate
The refreshing and innovative touch of mint will make you remember that it is possible to make recipes with dark chocolate and feel unbeatable. Delicious, practical and extremely easy to make.
- 3 spoons of cocoa powder (45 g)
- 1 cup of coconut oil (200 g)
- 2 tablespoons of stevia (30 g)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of mint extract (15 ml)
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut (30 g)
- For this quick preparation you will need a medium bowl to prepare the chocolate sandwiches.
- Start incorporating all the ingredients in the bowl , minus the mint extract and the stevia .
- Mix until you feel they have integrated very well. You must obtain a uniform mass without lumps.
- Use small molds to muffins and pour the amount in each of them. Reservation.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C for 5 minutes.
- Introduce the chocolate sandwiches in the oven for 25 minutes. Then remove them and reserve.
- Finally, prepare a mixture of mint extract, stevia and a touch of extra cocoa powder and combine well. Make small dimples in the center of each snack and fill with a small spoon.
- When they have cooled down a bit, Take them to the refrigerator for 2 hours and you can enjoy them .
Discover: How to make a natural yogurt at home easily?
3. Black chocolate yogurt and berries
Strange? Well, you'll see that at all. Moreover, we have left for the end because it is the recipe with better flavor and easier to prepare. Incredible, delicious and nutritious.
- 2 bars of dark chocolate (300 g)
- 3 tablespoons of unflavored curd (60 g)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder without sugar (30 g)
- 2 cups of skimmed milk (500 ml)
- ⅔ cup of berries (100 g)
- Spread half a cup of skimmed milk (125 ml) and add the spoonfuls of unflavored curd.
- Mix the remaining milk with the cocoa powder inside a medium pot.
- Set the heat on the stove at medium heat and stir until the ingredients melt and intermix.
- Almost to finish, and before extinguishing the fire of the stove, Pour the curd into the pot and stir until integrated with the other ingredients .
- Finally, serve in large glasses without filling them completely and add the Fruits of the forest .
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and you can enjoy your dessert without remorse.