We all suffer anxiety To a greater or lesser extent. The problem comes when this negative mental experience begins to become chronic and put walls in our life. To overcome it, we need a clear determination and the conviction that we can not continue this way. It is bad for our health and our emotional stability... For this, then we give you 3 strategies that will be useful in your day to day.
1. I do not run or hide
Two of the biggest mistakes in which people often suffer from anxiety , Are as follows:
- Do not face those dimensions of their lives that cause them anxiety. At times, we believe it is best to avoid such stress. We carry it on our backs without knowing that, with it, you hurt your heart Y Imprison your mind .
- The second mistake is to hide in other dimensions in which to find false relief. There are those who relieve themselves by eating. It is common for people with high anxiety to eat poorly And in high amounts. There are others who smoke, and others who seek relief in the game world. They are aspects that give a false pleasure and that make us"forget".
Do not run away: Affront . Do not hide: Channel . We will begin by recognizing which are those foci that cause us stress and anxiety. The job? Your partner? Assume and seek strategies Of improvement.
Then, to channel and let go of this anxiety is ideal to practice some sport. Going out, listening to music, practice yoga , Talk to someone who helps you... what you think will allow you to"release"that burden.
2. Forbidden to say"I can not"
We know that dealing with our fears costs us. That searching for feasible solutions to those elements that generate our anxiety is not easy. Hence we recommend you to follow these simple steps:
- You will not gain anything by following the situation you are in. Anxiety takes away health and engulfs our happiness. Worth it? Of course not. Then, it assumes that there is something You must change in your life.
- You need to be brave, But not a hero who throws himself into the void without knowing. You have to be cautious and make small daily changes until you reach that final goal. If you're down at work, try talking to your boss to find some improvement. If you are wrong with your partner , Tell him how you feel.
- From now on he realizes that it is forbidden to say"I can not". Of course you will find the strength to tell those people what you feel. And of course you will be able to improve your situation. You deserve to be happy, and with a"I can not"you will do more than put more Walls to your life . Take them down, get some air, breathe... Be positive.
3. YES to illusion and NO to frustration
Immobility, not assuming that there is something It blocks us, Which weakens us and that inoculates us with that anxiety, will no doubt cause, in the end, this problem to become chronic.
Do you know what the consequences of chronic anxiety are?
- Fear takes over us daily . It paralyzes us.
- We suffer tremors, palpitations and become very vulnerable people.
- We suffer A descent of defenses , So we suffer more diseases that can sometimes be serious.
- If it is a very acute anxiety, it is possible that we choose not to leave the house. To close ourselves to protect ourselves from a world we have not been able to cope with.
No one wants this. No one deserves to live frustrated for life, a victim of their fears. Come back to hope, even for simple things. Look for strengths in those delusions To feel the strength enough to open the door and say, simply,"here I am."
I deserve to find myself better and I will get it.