High blood pressure, or high blood pressure, Is that silent evil that advances bringing us serious consequences. It is worthwhile to carry out continuous check-ups and improve our living habits. Incorporating these tasty smoothies into your diet will help you enormously Reduce your hypertension. You dare?
1. Hypertension, a silent enemy
If your doctor has diagnosed you You have high blood pressure , No doubt you have proposed that you change some things in your life. There are those who do not receive medication and are simply told to do some exercise, Which changes their eating habits, Stop smoking, etc. If you have been prescribed Medications suitable for treating hypertension, It would also be necessary for you not to relax neither and that you would combine them with adequate habits in your day to day, since the fact of medicating already indicates to us that the problem is not so banal as we could think.
Raising blood pressure levels Occurs when our heart exerts a stronger and inadequate pressure on the arteries. Their contractions are stronger and their relaxation is not within the limits of normal. And never ignore it, because The consequences of suffering from hypertension are usually very dangerous:
- Risks for the brain: The high tension causes that the arteries become rigid and narrow, with which, the blood supply is insufficient and causes the appearance of cerebral infarcts, Such as stroke.
- Risks for the kidneys: This stiffness of the aforementioned arteries means that the blood does not reach the kidneys adequately, Kidney failure. And with it, the risk of having to live with dialysis, an existence linked to a machine that will replace the function of the kidneys. It's something no one wants.
- Risk for heart : An overload appears, the rigid arteries do not function properly and we can suffer a heart attack or any other type of injury of greater or lesser gravity, or can even lead to a chronic disease such as heart failure.
- Other ailments to take into account: Risks that the arteries of Our legs are overloaded . We will feel more tired, with risks of thrombosis. High blood pressure also affects the health of our vision and can even alter the health of the pancreas. Not forgetting, too, that hypertension often causes many headaches.
2. Natural Smoothies to Treat Hypertension
1. apple and cinnamon smoothie
- A green apple
- A glass of oat drink
- A small spoonful of cinnamon powder
You know how beneficial the apple is For our health in general and especially for the heart . It is excellent for regulating blood pressure and reducing cholesterol. Combined with the always adequate oatmeal and cinnamon you will undoubtedly get a more than ideal treatment to start the day.
You just have to wash the apple well - you do not need the skins - and liquefy it Next to the oats And that spoonful of cinnamon. Mix it well and you'll see how excellent the start of the day.
2. Strawberry and banana smoothie
- 8 strawberries
- A banana
- 3 nuts
- Half glass of water or skim milk
This shake is as energetic as ideal for treating hypertension. Strawberries are an excellent treasure full of extremely healthy antioxidants To regulate blood pressure . For its part, the banana, rich in potassium and tryptophan, stands as that fruit suitable for our heart. And what about nuts? They are fantastic! That remedy that doctors prescribe for us every day. To do this, you just have to blend the fruits and nuts well, obtaining an excellent drink.
3. Smoothie spinach, carrots and celery
- A carrot
- A sprig of celery
- 5 spinach
- A glass of water
Very healthy for your lunch or your dinner. This vegetable smoothie stands as the most optimal way to regulate our hypertension. You will also get Rich vitamins and minerals , You will promote the health of your heart and that your arteries are elastic and healthy, thus avoiding their hardening.
Remember to clean the vegetables well, then put them in your blender next to a glass of water. In this way we will obtain a smoother liqueur more homogenous and easy to drink. Dare to try it and you will see how little by little, Your tension is adjusting .It's excellent!
4. Orange, Kiwi and Pear Smoothie
- The juice of an orange
- A kiwi
- Half glass of water
- A medium pear
Have you ever tried The pear-orange-kiwi combo ? It is ideal, it may seem strange, but they are certainly three fruits more than excellent for treating hypertension problems. If we take it 3 times a week during breakfast, we will start the day in the best way possible. And how will we prepare it? The important is that Always be fresh . First get the orange juice, then liquefy the pear and kiwi, and mix everything in a glass of water. The taste is simply great.
If you combine these smoothies with a good diet rich in fruits, vegetables, water And avoid the salt in each of your dishes , You will see how day by day you will find much better. Your health is worth it.