Since ancient times, medicine has used some changes in the body at the external level to determine that internally something is occurring and not quite right. This form of diagnosis is still used by many physicians, Even though technology has become the most accurate way to diagnose different diseases.
The Chinese medical system and other Oriental therapies are a clear example of this form of diagnosis, which is to look for all kinds of changes or alterations in the body to suspect that there is some abnormality in the body. The good thing is that this series of Signals sent by the body When something is not quite right they can be used as alerts to detect different diseases on time , So that they can be diagnosed on time and easier to treat them in a timely manner.
Through the color or smell of urine it is possible to detect that something is happening in our body and that we must pay close attention to it before it becomes a problem. The urine Of a healthy person should have a light yellow color and a particular odor that is not strong.
- Color: Thanks to the color of the urine it is possible to detect every day the degree of hydration of the body. Clear-colored urine means that the body is well hydrated and in its normal state. On the other hand, Dark urine is an indicator of dehydration or malfunction of the kidney , Responsible for eliminating harmful substances from the body through the urine.
- Frequency of micturition : Urinating too often is a common symptom in people suffering from diabetes or Urinary infections . This problem is also associated with excessive consumption of alcohol, pregnancy and weakened muscles.
- Odor: The strong smell in the urine can also be an indication that something is not quite right. If this odor adds to the dark color and frequent urge to urinate, it is best to consult the doctor immediately.
- Blood in the urine: Bleeding in the urine is a Common symptom of a disease of the urinary tract or kidney . The most common case is one that signals stones in the kidneys.
Sudden weight loss or gain
Loss and weight gain is a rise and fall in which many people are frequently, as this usually depends on the type of diet and lifestyle of each person. However, a sudden increase or loss of weight is something that should not be ignored for any reason, as it is a clear sign that something serious may be going on.
- When a person suddenly gains a significant amount of pounds, This may be indicating that you have imbalances in the Thyroid gland , Fluid retention, heart or kidney problems, or pregnancy. On the other hand, if instead of winning, before losing many pounds without any explanation, It is important to consult the doctor as it is a warning sign of cancer.
The skin is our most extensive tissue and is also the most exposed is a lot of factors that can alter it. It is important to review it frequently, as Almost always, through it, are reflected many of the problems or health problems that we have internally.
- If you notice changes in color, appearance of moles Or blemishes, severe acne problems or other alterations, it is best to consult with a dermatologist to receive an accurate diagnosis and prevent serious diseases such as skin cancer.
Changes or alterations in the nails can be a symptom of different types of diseases. Nails are part of our personal image, but they are also a window to detect that something is not right in our body.
- Pale nails: If the nails lose their shine and begin to feel pale, They may be alerting you to a problem of anemia and lack of red blood cells. In this case, it is good to consult the doctor and improve the diet by eating foods rich in iron.
- Cracked and brittle nails : Cracked and fragile nails may indicate problems with the thyroid.
- Ingrown and yellowish nails: These types of nails are indicating that there are mushrooms , Which may extend over the entire surface of the nail.