Healthy skin reflects beauty and health. The passage of time, the effects of the sun, inadequate food and even stress, are often their biggest enemies. So what can we do to improve your image?
Sometimes, we usually leave enough money in beauty treatments, in creams, in Cosmetics , But we assure you that there are Simple home remedies That they will help you. Discover with us how to get beautiful skin. You'll love it!
1. Your skin is very sensitive, watch the treatment that you apply
Sometimes we invest a lot of money in the purchase of creams that, far from helping us, may be altering the balance of the skin. Always read the composition of what you apply And avoid, above all, cleansing lotions that are too acidic, since they dry us.
Make sure they have elements that are as natural as possible, free of chemicals.
2. The importance of exfoliating the skin
Skin exfoliation should become a routine. We must eliminate the dead cells so that the skin regenerates again, since to purify the epidermis is something so important as, for example, to purify the kidneys or the liver.
- A simple way to exfoliate the skin while we shower Is using oats. To do this, we only have to apply three spoonfuls of oats . Then, with the skin already wet, we exert a deep massage to reactivate and exfoliate.
- Coffee is also an excellent exfoliant . To benefit from its properties, you can reuse the coffee that you have prepared in the morning, put it inside a cup and add 20 ml of almond essential oil. We remove it well and apply it on our skin when we are showering. With the aid of a mitten, massage a circular massage on your skin. If you do it every day, you will notice it more smooth and luminous.
- For the face, you can prepare a wonderful scrub based on a spoonful of honey , Two ground almonds and a few drops of lemon . We apply it on the face with the fingers, also doing a small circular massage. Then you just have to rinse with cold water. It gives very good results!
3. The best food
There are delicious natural juices that can help us Get healthier, younger and brighter skin . They are simple remedies that you can follow in your day to day and that, besides taking care of your skin, will give you adequate vitamins and minerals. Take note of the best juices:
- Carrot and apple juice : Excellent to start the day. To prepare it you will only need two carrots and one green apple . Clean them well and not the skins, since the skin contains rich nutrients that will suit us very well. Pour in the blender and add a glass of water. You'll love it!
- Juice of strawberries, cucumber and lemon: Tasty juice rich in antioxidants that will moisturize our skin, providing those essential nutrients we need in our day to day. Grab 10 strawberries and a small cucumber. Clean them and pass them by the mixer next to a glass of water. If you add ice cubes, you will get a refreshing drink for mid-afternoon.
4. The best moisturizing for the skin
We have spoken to you on numerous occasions about the great benefits of aloe vera . Used regularly, it will allow us to achieve a more elastic, healthy and hydrated skin, perfect to combat the effects of the sun or the premature aging.
- It is advisable, for example, to apply a tablespoon of Aloe vera gel on our skin in the mornings . You spread it over your face, letting that layer become more rigid with its sap. Allow 15 minutes to act, then remove with a chamomile infusion. You will do great.
- At night, we will follow another single Treatment based on rosehip essential oil. Apply 3 droplets on a cotton pad and smooth massage . In this way, we repair the skin, moisturize and tone it. It's excellent.
5. An essential secret for beautiful skin? Sleep 8 hours!
It may seem silly, but a wonderful secret to get great skin is to have a restful sleep for at least 8 hours. You should know that lack of sleep causes free radicals to accelerate premature aging.
The skin loses its luster, the small capillaries of our epidermis Are inflamed, we fill with toxins and we suffer the classic fluid retention . Instantly the horrible dark circles appear... And not only that: not sleeping adequately elevates our levels of cortisol and glucose, favoring hypertension and even obsessiveness. Surprising but true.
Sleeping relaxes us, allows the body to perform its functions of purification and oxygenation and, consequently, makes our skin less inflamed and healthier. We feel better, and that inner well-being is seen in our face and in our beauty. Remember it and do not neglect ever sleeping your 8 hours a day: being able to look younger and more beautiful skin is possible. You have no more to put these simple tips into practice !