Why revitalize the liver, pancreas and kidneys? You should know that these organs are vital to carry out not only our digestions, but also, are essential pieces for the purification of the organism and synthesize hormones.
Surely it has happened to you sometime. Those times when You feel more tired and swollen , Days when you do not do well digestion and, in which, you are very difficult to do your usual tasks. For what is this? Sometimes we commit small excesses of which we are not aware. Poor diet, too much stress, or drinking too little water can become determining factors for this discomfort.
So, today we want to invite you to know this information with us. Learning to revitalize the liver, pancreas and kidneys will undoubtedly help you Have a better quality of life. Let's take note!
1. The best fruits
How many pieces of fruit do you consume per day? One mistake that we usually make is to think that when consuming bottled juices we already obtain our daily ration of Vitamins And minerals from the fruit. It is not like this. If we just drink juices from supermarkets, the following will happen:
- We will achieve a high level of Sugars.
- We will supply our body with all those chemicals and preservatives we add to these drinks, and as a result, we will force the liver to Having to debug and work more .
- The level of natural juice included in the packaging is actually very low, and if we add the sugar they usually add, we will realize that it is not a precisely healthy resource.
Solution? Consume fresh fruit and if possible raw. That is, no jams, no cooked fruits, or baked. Take note of which are the best:
- The lemon.
- The Orange.
- The grapefruit (or grapefruit).
- He cantaloupe .
- The papaya.
- The strawberry.
- The plum.
In order to revitalize the liver, pancreas and kidneys, It would be great if you made rich salads on your breakfasts or lunches. An example? Include in a bowl a little melon, a plum and five strawberries. Delightful! Or great that in your lunch, you mix spinach with pineapple.
2. The best vegetables
We've already talked about fruit. Now we will see what are those essential vegetables that you must include in your dishes to take care of your general health and to enhance the functioning of the liver, pancreas and kidneys:
- Artichokes: They are delicious, you know, and will be an ideal dinner if you cook them with a little olive oil and white vinegar. Now, when you perform the decoction of the artichokes, remember that the resulting water is also very medicinal: accompanied by a little juice of lemon , Helps us strengthen the liver and kidneys. So do not throw it away!
- The carrot: A very suitable way to consume them is to clean them first, then pass them through a grater. You can get delicious salads if, in addition, you add a little bit of lemon juice. Remember that in this case, it will always be best to consume them raw to get all their benefits.
- Beet: Who does not love this refreshing, earth-flavored vegetable? Its crimson color already gives us a clue of the great amount of antioxidants and vitamins that are hidden in them, and this is why you should not miss it. You can include it in your Salads And even make rich smoothies. You'll love it!
- The onion : You must know that this vegetable has medicinal properties. It acts as an antibiotic, purifies, purifies, strengthens, is digestive, promotes circulation... Worth eating a little every day and always raw. Simply cut some laminitas to include in our salads. In this way, we will benefit from all its properties.
3. Start the day with a glass of baking soda with lemon
A natural alkalizing that will promote the health of your liver, pancreas and kidneys. Something as simple as fasting this remedy will do much for your health. It will boost the functioning of your kidneys, help you to purify, avoid problems such as accumulating fat in the liver and also improve our digestion.
- The juice of ½ lemon.
- One glass of water (200 ml).
- A spoonful of sodium bicarbonate (20 grams).
How do we take it?
It is as simple as dissolving the bicarbonate in the glass of water and then adding the juice of half a lemon. We remove well and drink slowly. You can take this remedy 4 days in a row, then rest for a week and start over.
4. The best herbal teas
There are three wonderful plants to strengthen the liver, digestive function and also strengthen the kidneys. Do you want to know what medicinal plants we are talking about?
- The thistle.
- He dandelion .
- The boldo.
5. Forbidden foods!
- Set the salt aside. Leave today from her and you will see how your health improves.
- Consume less Sugars And refined white flours.
- Watch out for prepared soups, with precooked or frozen food.
- Forbidden alcohol and, of course, tobacco.
- Do not give up Soda , As well as sweets or pastries.
- Care also with Red meats And foods with lots of fats. They do not digest well and impair the functions of the liver, pancreas and kidneys.
Do we put it into practice?