Pain… We live with it, it is part of the human being and it serves to warn us that there is something that is not going well. It is an indicator of our health, we know, but there is nothing more annoying than spending a whole day with a headache, or suffering from those joints that prevent us from having an adequate quality of life.
What can we do? Once the cause of the pain is identified, we must follow the treatment prescribed by the doctor. Never self-medicate. Remember not to abuse analgesics or anti-inflammatories. It is always best to control their consumption and combine them with natural remedies.
Today, in our space, we want to show you which are the best foods to treat Various types of pain .
1. Celery and its seeds
Celery is a medicinal and therapeutic food Which we should always have at home. It is perfect for making rich smoothies and tasty salads. It tastes good and can help us fight different types of pain.
- Shabid Beheshti Medical University in Tehran conducted an exhaustive investigation where it concluded that consuming celery , As well as its seeds, is perfect for combating menstrual cramps. One way to do this is to make a smoothie with about 100 grams of celery and 20 grams of anise infusion. You'll love it.
- Dr. James Duke published an interesting book entitled"The Green Pharmacy", which explains that celery has more than 20 anti-inflammatory compounds. One of them is, for example, the Apigenin , A potent natural flavonoid to combat pain and inflammation.
- Pineapple is rich in Bromelain, a potent natural anti-inflammatory Which allows us to relieve headache, stomach pain...
- Remember that your properties will always be more powerful if you take pineapple natural.
- It is also a purifying fruit that fights the retention of liquids.
Turmeric is one of the best natural allies to combat pain. Its active principles are very similar to those of ibuprofen , So it's always worth having at home.
- The turmeric Helps us reduce histamine levels and any type of inflammation.
- It has been used a lot since antiquity to treat joint pains.
- According to numerous studies, turmeric allows us to block the production of a specific protein that causes the blood vessels to swell, reducing pain and inflammation.
- To benefit from these properties of turmeric, you can prepare an infusion. Heat 200 ml of water and add 20 grams of turmeric powder. When it has boiled, let it sit for 10 minutes. Drink together with 20 ml (one tablespoon) of honey. You'll love it.
Surely you knew that this list was going to appear ginger. It is a very powerful medicinal root, with very similar properties To any analgesic or anti-inflammatory .
- He ginger Is a natural source of excellent antioxidants to take every day.
- Reduces headaches, relieves menstrual discomfort and acts as a muscle relaxant.
- Its properties for treating inflammations come from essential elements such as gingerols, shogaols and zingerones, perfect for treating, for example, joint discomfort.
- You can take two infusions of ginger a day to relieve any kind of pain. To do this, make a decoction with 200 ml of water and 20 grams of the grated root ginger. Accompany her with a little honey and you will see what relief she gives you.
We know that they are not always easy to get, it depends on where you live or the season in which we are. Cherries are that wonderful fruit that doctors always recommend to treat, for example, Uric acid or to reduce our joint pain.
- According to Michigan State University, Cherries Can be a lot More effective than aspirins To treat pain and inflammation.
- The results will always be more effective if we take them as follows: Based on Sour juice concentrated. It suffices with only two tablespoons daily to fight any type of pain. You dare?
6. Seeds of flax and linseed oil
- Flax seeds can be bought at any natural store. They are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and act as Excellent analgesics . To benefit from them, you can prepare tasty fruit smoothies or add them to your salads.
- Flax or linseed oil is also easy to find: In natural stores or in the area specializing in supermarket oils. Do you want to know what is suitable? For pain in the joints. It is perfect to accompany in your salads or in rich toasts with integral bread.
- Remember one important aspect: It is recommended not to cook with flax oil, as it often causes some health problems. It is best to always consume it naturally.
We are sure that your doctor has recommended on more than one occasion that you consume a few nuts per day. It would be ideal that every day, in your breakfast, Include 5 nuts. They are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, perfect for fighting inflammations, headache or joint pain. So enjoy the nuts!