Acne and blackheads, blackheads In front or nose... it is not necessary to be a teenager to continue suffering them. It is so common that we never stop trying creams and various treatments to forget about those small imperfections in our skin.
But did you know that something as economical and healthy as Green Tea Can become our best ally? We offer you three simple strategies that will go really well for you to end acne and blackheads.
1. White clay mask and green tea
Have you already discovered the benefits of using white clay for your skin? Thus, The white clay , Also known as"kaolin", is an ideal natural remedy for making beauty masks. It has a high disinfectant and purifying power, perfect for treating problems of Acne and blackheads.
- This mask with white clay and green tea acts as A great astringent, treats acne and blackheads And offers us healthy and luminous skin. But where can we get white clay? In herbalists and natural stores. And it's not expensive, quite the opposite. The normal thing is to buy it in powder. You will see that it is easier for us to make our masks.
- To do this remedy, what we will do first is l To infusion with 3 green tea bags with half a glass of water . Use chlorine-free water if possible, as it will be more beneficial. If you can not find it, nothing happens.
- Then include white powdered clay. You must see the quantities yourself, since what we want is to obtain a paste thick enough to be able to apply it on the face. Stir well and shape. Once it is ready - and when it is warm - apply it on your face, where you have acne and blackheads.
- Let it act for 15 minutes, then rinse with fresh water. It is ideal if you use it biweekly .
2. Green tea tonic and apple cider vinegar
This toner is excellent to use at night three times a week. It is a very powerful combination against acne and blackheads that you can not miss in your Beauty routine
But Why apple cider vinegar? Basically because apple cider vinegar is also ideal for desinflamar, eliminate blackheads and Balance the pH of the epidermis.
To do this, we will need an infusion of green tea again. A little less than half a glass of water (100ml) with 3 green tea bags. Add a small spoonful of apple cider vinegar - very little - and bring the whole mixture to a steamer.
Put it in the fridge and this way you can use it for two days in a row. Shake well before use, apply on your face and allow it to act for at least half an hour. Then, wash your face again and apply your usual moisturizer. Very easy!
3. Steam bath with green tea
Another option as easy as original. This remedy is very effective in getting The blackheads And acne Disappear in an effective way. To achieve this, you only have to follow these guidelines. Take note:
- Heat water in a pot and, when it is boiling, put 5 sachets of green tea. Once you have the infusion, place your face on the pot and cover the head with a cloth to get the steam. Remember to turn off the fire so you do not burn yourself and place yourself where you are comfortable.
- But look, do not get too close to face not burn.
- Let the vapor penetrate your skin. You will see how pleasant it is and how well you do if you do it twice a week.
To conclude, tell yourself that it is also very successful to follow the traditional way, that is, to drink green tea every afternoon. In this way, we will also be able to combat acne and blackheads from within. Do you dare to start today?