The apple is an edible fruit that presents different varieties and that has medicinal uses, besides being used to eat dessert or to make cider. The apple is rich in carbohydrates, proteins, water and contains vitamins and minerals like Riboflavin (B 2 ), Thiamine (B 1 ), Vitamin B 6 , Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Iron, Magnesium and potassium, among other components. This fruit is ideal for desserts, besides being eaten raw, can be made with it various cakes, cakes and biscuits. Here we teach you to prepare a Apple sponge cake and cinnamon.
Option 1: apple and cinnamon sponge cake
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ kg of sugar
- 50 g oil
- 145 ml milk
- 175 g flour
- ½ teaspoon yeast
- 2 small teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 2 Apples Big golden
- Cinnamon powder
- Grease a baking sponge cake with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Preheat the oven to 185ºC.
- Beat the oil, eggs, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon in a bowl until creamy.
- Add the yeast and flour and continue beating.
- Pour the dough into the mold.
- Peel and cut the apples into half-moon pieces and place them on top of the dough by completely covering it.
- Sprinkle vanilla sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Bake for about three quarters of an hour or Until a toothpick comes out clean.
Option 2: apple sponge cake
- 1 yoghurt natural
- 350 g of baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 125 g butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- 3 large Golden apples
- 275 g white sugar
- 1 on yeast
- 1 large spoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 185-190ºC.
- Beat eggs in a bowl together with sugar Continuously .
- Without stopping to beat, add the yogurt and continue mixing.
- Put the flour and yeast into the mixture. Beat very well so that everything is homogeneous.
- Add the softened butter and the pinch of salt. The dough should be uniform and without lumps.
- Peel the apples and remove the heart.
- Grate one of the apples and mix it with the dough.
- Cut the other two apples into very finite segments. As this fruit takes very little time to spoil itself, It is better to do this step at the last minute .
- Grease the mold with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Fill the mold with the dough and cover it with the apple segments.
- Distribute cinnamon and vanilla sugar over the top.
- Bake the cake for half an hour or Until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool before removing it so that it does not crumble.
Option 3: apple sponge cake and cinnamon nut
- 2 small apples
- 100 g sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 125 g of Butter at room temperature
- 100 g of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of chemical yeast
- 1 handful of chopped nuts
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Peel and cut apples into medium dice and reserve (if you pour a splash of lemon, do not turn black so fast).
- Mix the flour with cinnamon, yeast and salt.
- In a separate bowl, Whisk the sugar with the eggs until the mixture whitens.
- Add the butter and re-mix until a homogeneous dough remains.
- Add the flour mixture and stir very well so that there are no lumps.
- When all is integrated, add the apple dice, the walnuts and mix again with the spatula.
- Pour the dough into a mold Previously greased with butter And bake for about 30 minutes or until a stick comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to warm before removing it so that it does not crumble.