The banana Is a fruit rich in potassium, very easy to eat and ideal for snacks and breakfasts or to take before going out to do sports in the mornings. The problem is that it breaks down very fast. Here we show you how to do Banana cake To take advantage of all those black bananas, which are left in the fridge and nobody wants to eat.
Option 1: Banana cake with cream cheese toppings
Ingredients for the biscuit:
- 240g of wheat flour
- 5g of sodium bicarbonate
- 5g of cinnamon
- 3g of fine salt
- 120g butter
- 200g white sugar
- 100g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5ml of vanilla extract
- 240g of ripe banana Crushed (2-3 medium bananas)
- 120g of Greek yogurt
Ingredients for coverage:
- 170g cream cheese (Philadelphia type) at room temperature
- 60g butter at room temperature
- 200g of icing sugar, or impalpable sugar
- 5ml of vanilla extract
- 5ml of lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 175ºC
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour with the baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the Butter With sugars.
- Add to butter and sugar mixture, The eggs one by one , Beating well after each incorporation
- Add the vanilla and The crushed bananas And beat everything very well.
- To the moist mixture is added little by little half of the flour mixture.
- Add yogurt and Beat well .
- You can now introduce the other half of the flour mixture and mix everything well until one Homogeneous mass .
- Grease and flour a 25x38cm mold.
- Bake the cake at 175 ° C for 20 minutes (or until a toothpick is inserted and it comes out clean)
- Allow cake to cool completely while coating is done.
- To make the coverage, Beat the butter well with the cream cheese , Add the vanilla and the lemon and the icing sugar, until it acquires a thick consistency of cover.
- Cover the cake with the cheese cover.
Option 2: Easy cookie, banana and caramel cake
Ingredients for the cake:
- Roasted rectangular biscuits (about 80)
- 300ml of milk
- 200ml of cream to mount
- 250g of Philadelphia cheese
- 1 packet of curd
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- 9 tablespoons Brown sugar
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon butter
Ingredients for decorating:
- 2 bananas
- Liquid candy
- Coverage chocolate
- Line a square mold with baking paper.
- In a frying pan , Heat the butter And sauté the bananas in it for 2 minutes.
- Add 3 tablespoons brown sugar and leave until completely dissolved.
- Put the gelatin on Hydrate in cold water .
- Reserve a little milk to make the curd and put the rest in a saucepan along with the cream and 6 tablespoons of Brown sugar .
- In addition, dissolve the curd in milk
- When the cream mixture, sugar And milk begins to boil, add the dissolved curd, cream cheese and sautéed bananas and wait for it to boil again, Constantly stirring so it does not stick.
- Once it has boiled, remove from the heat.
- Grind well with the mixer.
- Incorporate gelatin and Stir well Until it dissolves completely.
- Let the mixture cool.
- Place a first layer of cookies on the bottom of the pan Slightly wet In milk
- Divide well part of the filling cream over the cookie sheet.
- Place another layer of cookies on top and repeat the process until the cream is finished, Ending with a layer of cookies .
- Let it cool completely and put the cake in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours.
- After this time, Brush the last layer of cookies with chocolate Melted (a thin layer) and let cool.
- Turn the cake over on a serving plate.
- Decorate the cake With slices of banana and with plenty of liquid caramel.