The cheesecake is one of the most widespread desserts in the world of confectionery, as it is very easy to make, has no oven and is very rich. It can be decorated with forest fruit marmalade (together or separately) or with caramel. Today we teach you how to do Cheese cake and caramel.
Option 1: Cheesecake and caramel
- 270 g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 210 ml of milk Whole
- 210 ml of liquid pastry cream
- 65 g unsalted butter
- 1 packet of curd
- Mary Cookies (or similar)
- 8 tablespoons of sugar
- ½ glass of water
- Crush the Mary cookies and mix them with the butter. To make it easier, crush the biscuits very well and have the butter softened at room temperature (not melted in the microwave because it is denatured). Mix well (can be with a beater mixer) until the dough peels off the walls.
- Grease a mold, cover with the cookie dough and butter and put it in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- Apart, put in a saucepan over medium heat the milk, cream and cream cheese. Heat while stirring until the cheese is melted and all ingredients are mixed, without letting the milk boil. Cook until creamy dough forms.
- In addition, dilute the curd in a glass of milk to be undone and incorporated into the saucepan, stirring to thicken the mixture.
- Remove the mold with the base of the cake from the refrigerator and pour the contents of the saucepan into the mold.
- Prepare the caramel. For that:
- In the one saucepan, put the sugar and ½ glass of water.
- Hold the mold several centimeters from the fire, so that the contents are heated but not burned, and Spinning the saucepan So that it does not stick until a liquid caramel forms.
- Pour the caramel over the cake, so that it completely covers the top.
- Put the cake in the refrigerator for several hours to finish curdling. It should be at least 6 hours, although ideally it should be left overnight.
- Unmold before serving.
Option 2: Cheesecake and caramel
For the cheesecake:
- 4 Eggs Medium
- 200 g sugar
- 80 g cornstarch
- 500 g of cheese Cream (Philadelphia type)
- 500 ml liquid cream
For the caramel:
- 8 tablespoons of sugar
- The juice of half a lemon or the taste that you want to give
Of the candy:
- Select a cake mold That can be heated (Any mold of the furnace metal, for example).
- In the mold itself, put the sugar and lemon juice (or water, or some kind of liquid).
- Hold the mold several centimeters from the fire, so that the contents are heated but not burned, and Turning the mold Until a liquid candy that covers the whole bottom is formed.
From the cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C above and below.
- In a bowl, put the 4 eggs and sugar, beat until they are whitened and add the rest of ingredients (cream, cream cheese and cornstarch).
- Once everything is well beaten, put it in the mold and place it in the oven for about 40 minutes or until when punching with a toothpick it comes out dry.
- Unmold without waiting for the caramel to cool down , Otherwise the cake can remain stuck in the mold.