Skin fat is good for maintaining your health but, if your body starts to produce too much, then problems like acne and skin blemishes will occur. At present, it is known that genetics can be one of the main causes of oily skin , As well as changes in hormone levels.
In women, pregnancy, menopause, some birth control pills, stress and poor use of daily care products can lead to oily skin .
Mud is very useful for reducing fat on the skin. These masks Help close the pores and eliminate dead cells While removing the fat from the skin and giving back its vitality.
How is it done?
- Take 3 large tablespoons of ground and add water to make a thin paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and leave it for 20 minutes
- When finished, rinse your face gently with water.
- Continue regularly with this remedy, at least once a week.
He vinegar Is another of the products with which you can count to reduce the fat of your skin . This is an element that works as a natural exfoliant and will help you maintain the health of your skin. It also helps maintain the hormonal balance of your body so your skin does not continue to be so fat.
How does it apply?
- Have some vinegar and some cotton.
- Dip the cotton in the vinegar solution and apply it on the skin before going to sleep.
- Leave it on your face for about 5 - 10 minutes and then wash it off with fresh water.
- Repeat this for three weeks to see the results.
When it is hot, you can freeze the vinegar and apply it on your face in the form of ice cubes. Not only will it refresh you, it will help you get rid of excess fat from your skin.
Citrus fruits, especially lemon , Are very good for the treatment of oily skin. If you use them, you can rejuvenate and revitalize your skin.
How does it apply?
- Take a lemon and express it to extract its juice.
- Add a similar amount of water and mix well.
- Apply this on your face and leave it for a few minutes until it dries.
- When it dries, rinse your face with warm water and then with cooler water.
- This will help you refresh your face and remove excess fat.
- You can also add a similar amount of lemon juice and cucumber juice. Mix well and apply on your face for a few minutes before taking a shower.
Other tips for reducing skin fat
The greasier the dirtier skin looks . That's why it's important to keep it clean and fresh and wash your face at least twice a day.
- Buy and use Glycerin soaps .
- Apply aloe vera on your face to absorb excess fat and clean the pores of your skin.
- Do not apply moisturizing products.
- If your hair is also oily, it is advisable to keep it away from your face.
- Do not touch your face with your hands. At least, not too much.
- Rinse your makeup instruments at least once a week.
- Use water-based cosmetics to prevent build-up of makeup on your skin, which makes you vulnerable to problems like acne and pimples.
- Drink enough water In the day for your skin to refresh and rejuvenate constantly.
- Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet so you can detoxify your body.
- Prioritize the consumption of foods rich in enzymes such as pineapple, milk or squash, which are very useful to dissolve fat and remove dirt from the skin.
Other highly recommended fruits are papaya And water melon, as they are very beneficial both when applied directly on the skin and when consumed raw.
A final tip
Avoid consumption of artificial perfumes, dyes, synthetic chemicals and other mineral oils so you can control the levels of fat in your skin. Prioritize the consumption of natural and homemade products. Follow these tips and you will notice great changes in your skin without experiencing unpleasant side effects.