In the quest to lose weight we are always looking for all kinds of supplements that help us to better complement the diet and to get the desired results in the shortest time possible. We know that losing weight is not a simple task and requires all our efforts To adopt a healthy diet, an exercise routine and a series of habits that help us achieve a Healthy weight And balanced.
To make the task of losing weight easier and to notice good results, today we want to share a powerful drink that has been popularizing for its effectiveness to help burn fat and achieve a stable weight. This drink is composed of three ingredients very easy to acquire and, above all, very powerful in helping to lose weight.
What makes this drink so good?
This slimming drink is an excellent support for those who want to lose weight, since Combines the properties of three very beneficial ingredients such as cayenne pepper, lemon and apple.
Why Does Cayenne Pepper Help You Lose Weight?
The Cayenne pepper Has a high content of an active principle called capsaicin, which is responsible for giving it its main benefits. In the case of weight loss, cayenne pepper helps in the following ways:
- Activates the metabolism: The consumption of cayenne pepper could have significant fat-thinning effects on the body, since it would activate the metabolism. An active metabolism is decisive when it comes to losing weight.
- Promotes digestion: Consumption of cayenne pepper is good for bowel movement and could be useful in treating constipation. This benefit is very important, since a bad digestion could influence the weight gain.
- It has a thermogenic effect: Because of its spicy and especially its high concentration of capsaicin, The cayenne pepper would have a thermogenic effect on the organism, Which would help to burn fats and Decrease appetite .
Why Does Lemon Help You Lose Weight?
Lemon is a very medicinal food thanks to its multiple nutritional properties. Among its qualities to lose weight we can find:
- Promotes digestion: Lemon consumption is very good for normalizing digestion and preventing problems such as constipation. It helps to break down the meals and is also good for reducing indigestion, gas and acidity.
- It is detoxifying: The lemon has detoxifying properties that promote the elimination of toxins from the body and all those wastes that the body does not need.
- It is a natural diuretic: This food has diuretic properties that promote the elimination of excess fluid in the body, in addition to stimulating the dissolution of fats.
- It is rich in antioxidants: Its high content of Antioxidants , Especially vitamin C, Make the lemon an excellent fruit to lose weight healthily.
Why do apples help you lose weight?
The apple is a very popular food in the slimming diets, as it has been proven to be an excellent support to stimulate weight loss.
- Activate metabolism: Apples are low in sodium, calories and fats. They contain high levels of vitamins, minerals and fiber that Help regulate the body's metabolism and stimulate fat burning.
- Provides a feeling of satiety: Because of its high fiber content, Apple Brings a feeling of satiety and prevents us from eating more than we should.
- Prevents fluid retention: Apple consumption helps prevent fluid retention which, as we all know, has an impact on weight gain. In fact, The apple contains enzymes that promote the effective absorption of nutrients needed by the body.
How to prepare the drink to lose weight?
Bearing in mind the benefits of the ingredients we mentioned above, The next step is to prepare a powerful drink that will support the diet very well when it is desired Lose Weight .
- 1 tablespoon apple juice.
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper.
- The juice of a lemon and the zest of its shell.
- 1 cup of water (250 ml).
What should you do?
- Wash the lemon well and peel it, reserving its shell. Heat the cup of water along with the lemon peel until it gets to boil.
- When 10 minutes have passed, add the lemon juice, apple juice and cayenne pepper spoon.
- Dissolve all ingredients well and drink sips after each meal.