Do you usually suffer from gingivitis? The Bleeding gums Are the most common reality among the population. Today in our space we offer simple rinses that you can prepare at home, and that will help you in your day to day.Listen them!
Why do my gums bleed?
It happens many times. Finish brushing your teeth and see how We bleed the gums. And even more, they are times when we feel inflamed. We even perceive some mobility in the teeth. Why does it occur?
- Problems in our teeth, especially if we have a tooth a little mounted on another.
- Deficiency of vitamins such as vitamin B3 or Vitamin C.
- Being defensive, with a weak immune system.
- Hormonal problems: during menopause or during pregnancy.
- Problems of cavities, dental plaque and tartar.
- Brush your teeth very strongly.
- Diabetes can also occasionally Bleeding gums.
Effective rinses for bleeding gums
1. Sodium bicarbonate rinse
Highly effective. The secret of the baking soda Lies basically in these wonderful properties:
- Reduces inflammation.
- Reduces dental plaque and tartar.
- Cleans bacteria.
- Relieves discomfort such as pain from inflammation, or itching.
To perform this simple rinse we only need half a glass of water. Dissolve in it a small spoon of baking soda. Put it in your refrigerator for a few minutes to keep it cool. Being cool Better resolves inflammation , it is ideal. Remember also that since baking is always difficult to dissolve, we will remove the rinse with a spoon.
We will rinse with this remedy, that is, do not drink it. Try to reach all your gums, side to side and the inside of the mouth. It is also ideal that you repeat it 3 times a day after your meals . It is very effective!
2. Salt and ginger rinse
The rinse of Salt and ginger Has very remarkable benefits. It is a simple way to reduce inflammation, cure and eliminate bacteria attached to our teeth. The way in which we must elaborate it to treat bleeding gums, is the following one:
- We will make an infusion of half a glass of water with a Little ginger grated. The equivalent of a spoonful.
- Once it has boiled, add a tablespoon of salt. Allow it to rest and then take it to the refrigerator.
- Once again, we will rinse with the liquid itself cool. Relieves, treats and reduces inflammation.
- Rinse and retain this salt and ginger-rich water for a few minutes in your mouth. Do not drink, rinse and throw. Then he takes another sip.
- Perfect to do 3 times a day .
3. Rinse with mint
Simply perfect. Have you ever tried a mint rinse to treat the Bleeding gums ? Sometimes we spend money on treatments that we can easily do at home. And we certainly recommend you do this that we advise you now.
Mint is ideal for treating infections and inflammations, so take note of the steps:
- 5 sheets of Fresh mint.
- Put them in half a glass of boiling water, to get their natural juice for at least 15 minutes.
- Once you have rested a bit, take it to the refrigerator. 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly. Let it reach all the gums, keeping the water there with mint for a few minutes.
- Remember to repeat this remedy 3 times a day, as Always after meals .
4. Rinse with aloe vera
As experts tell us, aloe vera may be the best remedy for To treat gingivitis or bleeding gums . Aloe Vera or aloe vera is wonderful to heal, heal, reduce inflammation and infections.
Know the details that we must follow to get it:
- Cut a twig of the Aloe vera plant .
- Remove the gel from the inside, which is translucent and very viscous.
- What we will do is Massage with this gel Our gums, that easy.
- Carefully do this massage on the gums, gently but allowing it to absorb well.
- Once done, we will brush our teeth normally. Very easy!
Of the rinses presented here choose the one you like the most. The one that is simpler or the one that offers you more confidence. All are very effective and useful, but the main secret is to be constant. Ideal also if you follow some Correct habits of oral hygiene.
Remember especially apply these rinses behind the main meals of the day. Then you just have to brush your teeth normally. A simple and economical remedy that will solve your Bleeding gums .