The Crow's feet Are those wrinkles that appear under the eyes and on the sides, in the form of more or less horizontal lines, and which are accentuated when we laugh or squint.
These wrinkles are closely related to our liver and so in this article we recommend a diet plan to prevent and combat them from the inside, so that the creams that apply externally are even more effective.
The foods that most benefit our liver are those that have a bitter taste. We highlight some of them:
- Artichoke : We can eat it cooked or baked, and with its harder leaves we can make an infusion.
- Grapefruit : Excellent citrus to take it in fasting or before bed, alone or sweetening with a little honey of bee.
- Wormwood : This plant is very bitter and at the same time very beneficial, since it has been recommended since antiquity as a digestive remedy. We will take it as a spice or infusion.
- Endive : The endive has a bitter but also refreshing touch. We can use it in salads or as an appetizer, using its stiff leaves as if they were toasted.
- Watercress : Watercress has a fairly mild flavor and is ideal to include in the salad or to prepare a pesto sauce.
- Dandelion : This plant that appears wildly we can use it fresh in the salads, or to buy it dry to prepare infusions. In addition to helping our liver is also good for the kidney.
- Turmeric : This spice is highly medicinal and also has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anticancer properties.
Daily we must consume at least one of these foods, and we can go alternating them according to our preferences.
Another way to select the foods most suitable for our liver, and therefore to eliminate the Crow's feet , They are All of them green.
This color confirms that the food contains A lot of chlorophyll , A very purifying nutrient that absorbs and eliminates the toxic substances of the organism.
In addition to the bitter foods cited, some of which are also green, we highlight the following:
- Arugula .
- Green apple.
- Mustard greens.
Oil and lemon
These Two medicinal foods , Despite being bitter, cause the liver and gallbladder gradually to eliminate the gall stones and stones that most people have unknowingly. To be effective, we must take them fasting as follows:
- Squeeze lemon juice until you have a tablespoon and we will take it.
- Immediately we will take a tablespoon of olive oil First cold pressure .
- We'll wait half an hour before breakfast.
- We will do it daily.
The Marian thistle stands out because it is a medicinal plant that Helps regenerate the liver . Its active principle is silymarin, whose main benefit is its potent ability to stimulate protein synthesis. This stimulation favors the ability of this organ to replace damaged cells with new ones. In contrast, in no case does silymarin regenerate cells that are malignant.
If we do not have any liver disease we can take A daily infusion of thistle before bedtime.
Apple juice, as long as it is natural, if possible liquefied by ourselves, is very beneficial to the liver thanks to its content in Malic acid.
The best time to take it is mid-morning or mid-afternoon.
To nourish our skin and prevent the appearance of all types of wrinkles we must not forget Moisturize and nourish our skin from the inside . In addition to drinking enough water outside of meals, we must eat some of these foods, rich in Healthy fats
- Vegetable oils First cold pressure : Sesame, flax, olive, coconut, etc.
- Nuts and seeds.
- Butter or clarified butter ( Ghee ).
Finally , A powerful remedy to prevent the aging of the skin and the appearance of wrinkles Is the grape seed, which is currently sold in extract and in oil. We can also eat grapes without removing the seeds, chewing them well before swallowing them.
Images courtesy of Frabisa, torbakhopper and elle_ann