We are accustomed to think of dairy As the sole source for obtaining calcium, but what actually happens with calcium from milk? As nutritionists explain, dairy products are poor in magnesium, so calcium is not properly fixed in our bones.
Nor should we overlook an important aspect. Many people suffer from lactose intolerance, since this enzyme of animal origin is not always able to process properly in our body. So what can we do? Since we are precisely the women who most need those complementary doses of calcium with which to take care of our bones, we want to discover you An interesting alternative: The seeds.
1. Seeds of Erosion
The seeds of the most delicious you can Find them in any natural store. You should know that your calcium percentage is highest Of all the list that we present you. They are suitable for all types of people and have no side effects.
- The seeds of erísimo are rich in vitamins, tannins and in antioxidants.
- To consume them, just boil them for 10 minutes. They taste good and you can make rich herbal teas and even combine them with many dishes. In fact, they are often mixed with mustard.
- They are also suitable for throat problems, such as infections or even Aphonia .
2. Sesame Seeds
They are the second most Rich in calcium, But remember that to benefit from them, it will always be convenient to consume them raw.
- Sesame seeds are rich in calcium and iron . Do not be fooled by their small size, because they are natural sources of vitamins and minerals, ideal for day to day.
- They are rich in proteins, polyunsaturated fats and numerous nutrients.
- You can use them as excellent condiments for our salads or any dish, but remember: always in a natural way, not the tastes.
3. Chia seeds
We have spoken to you on numerous occasions in our space of the benefits of chia seeds. They are magnificent. We remind you of its most remarkable aspects:
- The Chia seeds Are a natural treasure trove of Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients That you should not lose yourself.
- We usually talk about chia seeds as a superfood, since they are ideal for giving us energy, to bring us those nutrients, proteins and fatty acids of vegetable origin, perfect for our day to day. And without gaining weight!
- You can combine chia seeds in your smoothies or the drinks you want. You will get a natural source of excellent calcium every day.
4. Seeds of flax or linseed
Do you have linseed or linseed at home? If not, do not hesitate to approach any natural store or specialized supermarket. They are a very remarkable source of calcium Which will strengthen your bones, take care of your health and also prevent you from gaining weight.
- They are very rich in fiber and vitamins.
- Combat inflammations and fluid retention.
- They take care of your skin, strengthen the hair and the health of your nail .
- They improve your digestions and are very suitable to take each day.
- You can combine flax or linseed In the yogurts, in the milkshakes and even in the salads. If you like to make desserts and pastries, do not hesitate to include them in breads or cakes. You will love it.
5. Lotus seeds
Have you ever heard of lotus seeds? They are excellent! Tasty, fleshy and rich in calcium.
- They have anti-aging properties.
- They are a source of protein, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus.
- They allow us to combat the cholesterol Bad and also have high amounts of iron and zinc, among other trace elements.
- Oriental medicine considers them to be very healing, especially for all Aspects related to bones and heart.
- To benefit from them, just take 100 grams and cook for 20 minutes. Take them as if you ate almonds: they are really healthy despite their slightly bitter taste.
6. Sunflower seeds
How many sunflower seeds can we consume per day? The recommended is one or two tablespoons, that is, between 20 and 40 grams. Remember also that to get the calcium doses present in the sunflower seeds, it is better Take them raw and dry. You also do not add salt, since, as you know, it is counterproductive to our health, however addictive we may be in this way.
Do you know how many Benefits We bring the seeds of sunflower? Take note:
- They have a high content of fatty acids.
- Sunflower pipes are rich in minerals like phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, calcium...
- Improve our blood circulation.
- Being so rich in potassium and magnesium , Are very useful, for example, in states of fatigue and exhaustion.
- Nor can we overlook their adequate levels of Phosphorus and magnesium , Ideal for taking care of our brain health.
- They are very rich in folic acid.
- Sunflower seeds enable us to strengthen the immune system by elevating our defenses.
- Did you know that they are also perfect for getting our doses of vitamin B1? Thanks to this we will be able to Prevent tiredness and relieve the nerves. And they are riquísimo!