You may think there is only one way to prepare a grape salad and Apple . However, there are many different recipes, one more delicious than the other. Do you want to know the most delicious? Keep reading this article.
Recipe # 1 of grape and apple salad
It is a wonderful combination between sweet and savory ingredients that you can enjoy as an entree or as a garnish. Special for summer, holidays and outdoor dinners.
What you will need to make this recipe (yields eight servings) is:
For the dressing:
- One cup of skim or natural vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup of Mayonnaise
- The juice of ½ lemon
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
For the salad:
- 4 red or green apples (or may be 2 and 2)
- 1 pear
- 1 stalk of celery
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups of grapes
The steps to prepare this delicious bittersweet recipe are:
- 1-In a bowl mix all the ingredients for the dressing, until it is completely integrated and takes to the refrigerator.
- 2- For the corresponding fruit and cut all into cubes, more or less similar in size.
- 3-Place the fruit in another bowl and pour the almonds and walnuts.
- 4-Remove the dressing from the refrigerator and throw it over.
- 5-If you are not going to eat yet, take it back to the refrigerator so that the yogurt does not spoil.
Recipe # 2 of grape and apple salad
This option is similar to the previous one, only that some of the ingredients vary. In just 15 minutes (or less, depending on how long it takes to cut the fruit), you'll have a delicious fresh salad, ideal for bittersweet lovers.
The necessary ingredients are:
- 2 red apples
- 2 cups of grapes
- 1 cup Greek, natural or vanilla skim yogurt
- ¼ cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (preferably low fat)
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
The steps to follow are more than simple:
- 1-Cut into sections prunes previously peeled.
- 2-Cut the grapes in halves.
- 3-Chop the Walnuts .
- 4-Book everything.
- 5- In a bowl, mix yogurt with mayonnaise, scallions and celery
- 6-Add to this bowl with the dressing the fruits.
- 7-Mix well and finally place the walnuts and pepper.
- 8-Keep in the refrigerator until the moment of eating.
Recipe # 3 of grape and apple salad
This alternative is ideal for those who do not eat meat or those who are trying to be vegetarians little by little. It is a sweet and sour salad with fruits and other ingredients. Undoubtedly, the distinctive touch is in the dressing. You can add more flavor to this salad if you add cheese cubes (Can be feta, blue, Burgos type, fresh or cottage cheese, cured in oil, etc).
The ingredients for four diners are:
For the salad:
- 1 lettuce
- 200 grams of white or black grapes (or half and half)
- ½ onion purple
- 1 avocado
- 1 apple
- Lemon juice
- A handful of nuts
For the vinaigrette or dressing of figs:
- 30 grams of fig jam
- 50 grams of extra virgin olive oil
- 10 grams of aceta or balsamic vinegar from Modena
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
The steps to prepare this recipe for grape and apple salad are:
- 1-First let's make the vinaigrette. To do this, in a bowl mix all the ingredients and mix well so that they are fully integrated. Book in the fridge.
- 2-Cut the lettuce in julienne and place in a salad bowl.
- 3- Cut the grapes in half and place in the salad bowl.
- 4-Peel the onion and cut it very fine, in julienne. Place in a cup of cold water for 20 minutes to soften.
- 5-Cut the avocado into quarters and then into thin sheets.
- 6-Peel the apple and cut into cubes. Mix with the avocado And pour the lemon juice.
- 7-Incorporate the mixture above the salad bowl with lettuce and grapes.
- 8-Add the chopped nuts.
- 9-Lastly, pour the vinaigrette just before serving or bringing to the table.