The gypsy arm of coffee is a delicious dessert, very sweet and ideal for after the meal or to accompany with a good cup of tea. Know some recipes to enjoy this coiled with somewhat strange name in the following article.
Recipe # 1 of gypsy coffee arm
Are you looking for a different choice for a birthday cake? Do not know what to prepare for your children's snack when they arrive from school? Have a look at this delicious Gypsy Arm Recipe for Coffee! The ingredients for 8 servings are:
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 whole egg
- 100 grams of sugar
- 1 liter of milk
- 85 grams of corn flour
- 1 tablespoon of coffee
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 200 grams of chocolate coating
- 8 spoonfuls of syrup
- Mint leaves and coffee beans to decorate
To make the cake:
- 6 eggs
- 260 grams of flour
- 100 grams of sugar
Steps to follow:
- 1-Separate the yolks from the whites and using the blender, mount the yolks to a water bath, that is, placing the bowl on a hot water pot.
- 2-In another container assemble the Clear And add the sugar little by little, while still removing.
- 3-Mix, with wrapping movements, yolks with whites.
- 4- Sift the flour and mix well.
- 5-Place the preparation in a pastry sleeve and spread on a previously greased baking sheet.
- 6-Bake at 170 ° C for 6 minutes.
- 7-Meanwhile, make the coffee cream. To do this, heat the milk in a saucepan.
- 8-Place the yolks and the whole egg in a bowl, add the sugar, the spoonful of coffee, the flour corn And cocoa and mix everything well.
- 9-Pour a little of the hot milk without stopping to stir and pour the mixture over the rest of the milk.
- 10- Keep heating a little more (about 10 minutes) without removing.
- 11-Transfer to a bowl, let it cool completely and place a pastry sleeve.
- 12-Cover with syrup the baked cake and then spread the cream of coffee and chocolate.
- 13-Wrap and wrap in paper for the oven.
- 14- It takes to the refrigerator 1 hour.
- 15-For the decoration you can melt the chocolate bath and make the drawing you want above the gypsy arm of coffee.
- 16-Sprinkle with cocoa powder, garnish with coffee cream, mint leaves and coffee beans.
Recipe # 2 of gypsy arm of coffee
This time, in addition to bringing coffee, the taste will be given to the nuts. It is a very simple dish and above all, affordable.
The necessary elements are:
- 3 eggs
- 60 grams of sugar
- 60 grams of flour
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup walnuts
- 200 ml of cream to assemble
- 3 tablespoons of coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons of icing sugar
- 50 ml of water
Steps to follow:
It may seem somewhat complicated, but it is not at all. The steps to enjoy this recipe are:
- 1-In a bowl place the eggs, sugar, salt, vanilla essence and honey.
- 2-Beat with the mixer for 4 minutes at maximum power until a creamy dough is obtained.
- 3-Incorporates the flour Little by little, without ceasing to beat.
- 4-Preheat the oven to 200 ° C and grease a tray approximately 30 x 40 cm, then place paper for oven.
- 5-Pour the mixture into the tray and distribute well to make the layer even.
- 6- Bake for 12 minutes, until cooked.
- 7-Meanwhile, prepare the cream with two tablespoons of sugar and coffee powder, beating well.
- 8-With water and sugar make a syrup or syrup (dilute in a saucepan for 4 minutes).
- 9-Remove the cake from the oven and let it warm at room temperature.
- 10- Wind it up before it cools down completely.
- 11-Unroll (and the mark left) and soak with the syrup or syrup first.
- 12-Spread coffee cream and sprinkle with Walnuts Chopped.
- 13-Roll up and sprinkle the icing sugar.
- 14-You can decorate with cocoa powder, melted chocolate, chocolate or coffee beans or whatever you can think of.