Our intestines are part of the cleansing organs of our body. They play a very important role, as they are responsible for breaking down the food we eat, so that they can be absorbed by the blood. At the same time, they are responsible for eliminating the waste we do not need.
As with other cleaning agents such as Liver and kidneys , Lifestyle, contamination and poor diet can overload tasks on our intestines and cause them to stop working properly. Due, Our intestines will accumulate a lot of toxins, That with the passage of time can seriously affect our health and pronounce itself in our body with symptoms like Bad breath, heartburn, feeling of heaviness, bad digestions, diarrhea, gas and in some cases headaches and insomnia.
5 Simple Tips to Clean the Intestines at Home
To clean the intestines at home it is very important to take care of these simple recommendations that will help you to do a healthy and effective cleaning.
- Increases water consumption: A cleaning of the intestines can cause dehydration and for this reason it is very important to increase the consumption of water. Consuming plenty of water will help keep you hydrated and will also contribute to the expulsion of toxins and fecal waste accumulated in these organs. To enhance its effects it is recommended to drink lukewarm water with lemon.
- Feeding: While a Colon cleansing The ideal is to undergo a soft diet that includes a good amount of vegetables and fruit juices, among other soft foods. Avoid overeating, as this will overwork the intestines and interfere with the cleaning process. It is recommended to consume broths and vegetable soups to replenish the body with electrolytes.
- Vitamins and supplements: Cleaning the intestines can cause temporary loss of vital nutrients and supplements. If possible, compensate for this loss by consuming natural vitamins and supplements. Increase your intake of vitamin C, as this will help strengthen the immune system.
- Consuming more probiotics: It is very important to consume probiotic foods while cleaning the colon, because in this process you can eliminate useful bacteria along with harmful bacteria. Consuming probiotics can help offset this loss and provide good bacteria for the intestines.
- Detox Bath: Another thing that can support the process of purging the intestines is a bath that is prepared with medicinal herbs and water, which helps Eliminate toxins Through the skin. Ideally, boil the herbs in the water and then wrap them with a blanket to receive the steam for a few minutes.
Juice to purify the intestines
This powerful juice is ideal for cleaning the intestines and stimulating the elimination of all those toxins that the body does not need. It is prepared with strawberry, pineapple and parsley, which Are characterized by their purifying and digestive qualities, Which help fight constipation, reduce intestinal inflammation, fight flatulence and, in general, help clear the digestive tract.
- ½ cup chopped strawberries.
- 2 slices of chopped pineapple.
- 1 sprig of chopped parsley.
- 1 cup of natural or mineral water.
How to prepare?
Introduce all the ingredients in the blender, integrate them well and serve. The ideal is to consume this juice with the breakfast And before the main meals.
If you prefer to purify your intestines with the consumption of infusions, We recommend to prepare an infusion of artichoke or one of thistle mariano. Both are characterized by their purifying properties, which stimulate the elimination of toxins and fluids accumulated in the body.
The Cayenne pepper Has cleansing properties that can contribute to intestinal cleansing. The ideal is to consume it with natural shakes and lemon juice, several times a day.
The shell of Zaragatona Plantago Psyllium ) Y Spirulina algae Have the power to absorb and eliminate all the toxins that are accumulated in our intestines. Both form a gel that helps lubricate the stool and is Ideal for combating constipation problems , from Irritable colon , And lazy bowel, among others.