Our liver works to keep us healthy and absorb all the nutrients we need to function properly. However, many of the habits we have today, poor diet and sedentary lifestyle, cause our liver to overload tasks and start accumulating toxins and waste, which causes other health problems that can significantly deplete Our quality of life.
Cleansing of the liver and gallbladder Is a process of deep liver clearance Which consists of the elimination of toxins from the liver, secretions of bile that have not been released, grit or gallstones. This cleaning is very easy to do and All you need is to have the will to adopt it as a healthy habit of your daily life.
How to clean the liver and gall bladder?
To begin with, you should consume on an empty stomach a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil mixed with a teaspoon of lemon juice. The combination of these two substances stimulates the gallbladder helping to eliminate all the accumulated waste there.
This treatment should be performed every day on an empty stomach for a full month without rest. The ideal is to wait at least 15 minutes for breakfast, although Preferably it should be done 40 or 60 minutes later.
When doing this treatment for Clean the liver And gall bladder it is very important to take into account that you can experience symptoms typical of detoxification, such as diarrhea or feces abundant, gas, tiredness, lack of appetite, nausea, headache, mucus, bad body odor, very dark urine And odorous, or rashes on the skin, among others. These symptoms are normal in this process because Remember that this involves the removal of toxins and other wastes that have accumulated in our liver, As a result of poor diet, medications, candy, fast food, fats, alcohol, or tobacco, among others. However, these symptoms usually appear only in the first week of treatment and not all people experience them.
To counteract these symptoms in case of getting them, It is recommended to consume from 2 to 4 glasses of water with lemon up to date. Ideally, the water is warm, as this will support the body in the process of eliminating toxins throughout our body.
- To prepare the lemonade you must use high quality water, the juice of 2 lemons and optionally you can sweeten it with a little honey.
Other tips for clearing the liver and gallbladder
- For the process of cleaning the liver and gallbladder it is very important to support the treatment with a good diet that includes a high content of fruits and vegetables . As well The consumption of foods containing fat, chocolate, dairy products, coffee, alcohol, butter and red meats should be avoided, since they prevent the correct cleaning of the liver.
- Another option that you can take into account to support this cleansing and cleansing of the liver and gallbladder is Take infusions of boldo, dandelion or wormwood.
- Pure apple juice is another excellent choice to cleanse the liver and gallbladder . If you choose to do this type of cleaning, keep in mind that you should consume one liter of apple juice in an empty stomach for 2 days. If you want to eat breakfast after the juice intake, you should wait at least 3 hours and preferably choose foods like apple, grapes, papaya Or a cooked vegetable soup.
Powerful shake to cleanse the liver and gallbladder
This powerful drink combines the properties of apple and dandelion to make a deep cleansing of the liver and gallbladder. Dandelion helps the liver produce enzymes and the gallbladder to produce bile. It is a cleansing and delicious shake that can be taken on an empty stomach or at any time of the day.
- Protects and cleans the liver.
- It is a diuretic and helps fight against fluid retention.
- Helps reduce Abdominal inflammation And fights menstrual swelling.
- It is good for skin health.
- 1 bunch of fresh dandelion leaves.
- 4 apples.
- 2 small garlic cloves.
- 1 piece fresh ginger.
- 1 small slice of onion.
How to prepare?
Prepare all the ingredients, pass them by the blender and enjoy!