Our mood influences our way of thinking, feeling and behaving with those around us. When the depression Invades us, our perception about life changes and this can affect both our lives and those of the people around us ; In addition, feelings of sadness, anxiety and distress interfere with the activities we do daily, prevent us from doing well in our work, study, etc.
It is very important to pay attention to our moments of depression, because when they become chronic something can seriously affect our health. The most recommended in these cases is to seek help from a professional, since it is the only one who can formulate an appropriate treatment.
For milder depression problems, as well as for those moments where our mood is not the best, There are some recommendations and home remedies that can help us increase serotonin levels in the brain, Which is a key hormone for the treatment of depression.
5 key tips to improve our mood
In order not to suffer the consequences of stress And depression, we leave you 5 key tips that can help you change your mood so you smile at life and do not stop enjoying each moment:
- Listen to music: Music therapy is increasingly recommended to treat stress, depression and many other health problems. Music has a great influence on our mood and can become our best medicine. Ideally, you should have some good songs on hand that invite you to cheer yourself up and give you a good dose of energy. Avoid music with negative messages, since the effects can be contrary.
- Avoid fast food consumption: Fast food, in addition to making you fatter more easily, is also causing depression, anxiety, mood swings and hyperactivity, among others. This has been revealed by several investigations, which coincide in saying that This food can influence various emotional problems.
- Performs relaxing activities: If you have free time during the day, do activities like meditation Or yoga. This will help you to relax and is ideal to free yourself from tensions, bad thoughts and anything that can obstruct your happiness. You can also choose to go to a spa, a beauty salon, or shopping.
- Writes: Whether it be the things you should be thankful for with life or some motivational phrases, this will help you fight those moments of sadness or depression.
- Perform Exercise: Exercise, in addition to having multiple health benefits, is also ideal for combating sadness, depression, anxiety and all those emotions that lower your mood. A good exercise routine or practice some sport activity , Can help you to have a better mood.
Energy drink to lift your spirits
This delicious and powerful drink is Ideal for lifting the mood and giving a better face to our day to day. Its ingredients have vitamins and minerals that are key to boosting serotonin levels.
- 1 orange.
- 1 slice of pineapple.
- ½ banana.
- 1 tablespoon of wheat germ.
What should you do?
Remove the juice from the orange and pour it into a blender along with the other ingredients. Shake a few minutes and remove when fully integrated. Drink the juice very cool.
Potassium-rich juice to lift the spirits
This natural juice rich in potassium can also Help improve our mood When we feel that things are not very good in our life.
- A bunch of parsley.
- 2 celery stalks.
- 5 carrots.
- A bunch of spinach.
What should you do?
If you have a juicer you can introduce all the ingredients and drink the juice very cool. Another option is to put all the ingredients in the blender and add a little water to facilitate the blending of all the ingredients.
Fruit shake to lift your mood
This powerful juice is ideal for Combat fatigue and poor mood , either decay , Depression, stress or anxiety . Its ingredients provide you with vitamins A, B and C, calcium, potassium and other key minerals to combat bad mood.
- 1 serving of melon.
- ½ Â banana.
- 1 and ½ glasses of milk.
- Cinnamon powder.
- 3 tablespoons of honey.
- ½ Â tablespoon vanilla.
- 2 blackberries.
What should you do?
In the first place, you must liquefy the melon, milk, banana and three tablespoons of honey. Subsequently, add the vanilla and beat well until it is well incorporated. Finally it is decorated with two blackberries and a little cinnamon.