Pink jelly marmalade? You may have been surprised when reading the title of this article. However, we assure you that trying a single spoonful of this sweet will fill your palate with emotions and sensations. It is ideal for our desserts, to spread small crunchy cookies... Small snacks of intense flavor where sweetness has mild irresistible acidic tones. Come and try it!
Rose Petal Jam Recipe
- 250 g of Red rose petals . Ideally they should have been grown without pesticides or any kind of chemical.
- 250 g of sugar.
- The juice of a lemon .
- 3 tablespoons of water.
- 3 tablespoons of rose water.
How do I make my jelly bean jam?
We know that this recipe is not easy to elaborate. Especially since not all of us are easy to get 250 grams of Rose petals . If you are lucky enough to cultivate them, or to meet someone who has a garden and you know how to care for them, then excellent. Do not hesitate!
The important thing is that they are roses grown without any kind of chemical. Otherwise, we assure you it's really easy.
- Well, the first thing we'll do is To brush the roses , Selecting the best petals for our jam. We will mainly remove the white part of the same ones, since this zone has a somewhat bitter flavor. It's not nice.
- The Wash with cold water To remove any impurity, any foreign element. In this way they do not lose aroma or taste.
- Next step? Dry the peppers and put them in a rather wide bowl, Along with the juice of a lemon . Squeeze well so they get soaked and let them sit in this way for an hour. Very easy for now as you can see.
- Now we go to the pot and the fire . Places the sugar , 3 tablespoons of water and 3 tablespoons of rose water. Finally add the roses soaked with lemon.
- Cook everything on low heat half an hour , While stirring, until it comes to a boil. When boiling, lower the heat to a minimum and allow it to boil again at least three times. In this way he goes caramelizing much better and little by little.
- Normally it is half an hour to the fire.
- Once you have purchased Caramel texture , Put out the fire and let it sit for about 20 minutes.
- And what do we do now? Distribute the jam in the glass jars that you have chosen. To keep them much better, bring the vials to A bath Mary . Cover a pot with water and leave it inside until you hear a pop. This saves more time.
And with what well does the jelly marmalade combine? This jam is a tribute to the culinary imagination. There are those who come to combine with meats, who prefers it with a simple toast with cheese, or even to decorate rich Pies
The cooks comment that a Rose petal cake with pistachio slices Is an authentic deli Which we should all try. You dare?