Can we look younger with a new haircut? Of course I do! Sometimes it's worth taking a little more risk and dare with something new. Something easy and simple that will give us a fresher, younger appearance.
Rejuvenating with a haircut is possible and we'll teach you why. And moreover, it is also essential that Take care of your health . We explained how. Are you going to miss it?
How to Rejuvenate with a New Haircut
We all like women to be told we look younger. That we look fresher and healthier. But how to get it? Occasionally, as we said before, it pays to be a little more daring and risk a different look. Take note.
1. Look at the structure of your face
- Round face? Then you will have a soft chin and Round cheeks Which is worth highlighting. For this we will look for a haircut that gives us liveliness and movement in the area of the forehead and temples. Never opt for a cut of mane that reaches you only up to the jaw, because then, you do nothing more than accentuate the shape of your face. We want mobility and freshness, so it is better than the long pass of your jaw and reach your collarbone. Dare with a mane in layers rather long and fringed.
- Square face? Avoid straight cuts, because they accentuate this shape. The ideal is to get a little attenuate these lines giving you more liveliness. More daring.We are, above all, creating oval contours and for this you can, for example, cut off an asymmetrical fringe, which is longer on one side. Ideal if the mane is long, up to the collarbone as well. Soft waves are very beneficial.
- Long face? To soften slightly the thin and elongated faces, we can for example cut off a rounded bangs, and then leave a layered mane. It should not be very long, the ideal is a half mane to the shoulders and get it look"disheveled", with soft waves.
2. Half-manes: daring ways to rejuvenate with a haircut
The Mane"Bob"is in fashion . It is one of the most favorable haircuts today (you can see it in the image above). The layered mane or pixie cut are equally favorable and give us a much more youthful image. It's a matter of daring.
The half-mashes based on capeados are ideal and give us much movement, while softness in the face . You can choose a medium mane or a slightly longer mane: all are very suitable. It does not matter either If your hair is smooth , Wavy or curly, brings freshness and A very safe attraction Which is worth a try.
3. Short pixie hair, a sure bet to look younger
He Haircut"pixie" Is certainly a bold bet. But why not try it? The game of his appeal is in that fresh, unwieldy and young air, where the bangs are very important. We must keep in mind: a way to rejuvenate with a haircut is by means of a fun and casual fringe, sometimes cut irregularly, like the one you see in the image above.
The fact of teaching the neck and drawing our features with this haircut makes We look younger and more daring. It is also a style used by the famous lately. And as you can see, it is also played with different dyes, from light blonde, to a honey color or a chocolate brown. Regarding hair color It is you who should choose it according to the color of your skin.
Do not even think that"the black always gets old". It is not true. This tone is elegant and flattering . Moreover, in the mid-mane"Bob", a black with blue sparkles is simply evocative and precious. You dare?
Hair health to look younger
1. Aloe vera mask (aloe vera) and beer
Through this Aloe vera and beer mask We will hydrate the hair, nourish it and give it an attractive shine. It would be appropriate for this to be done three times a week. How? Take note:
- 1/2 glass of non-alcoholic beer (100 ml).
- Two tablespoons of Aloe vera gel (10 ml).
Put the ingredients in a bowl or a bowl and mix well. Then apply it to wet hair for 20 minutes. You can, for example, help you with a plastic cap. After this time, wash as usual and then apply a conditioner. You will see how your hair looks after this simple treatment.
2. Mask of avocado, mayonnaise and almond oil
- 1/2 avocado mature.
- Two tablespoons mayonnaise (10 ml).
- Two droplets of almond oil (3 ml).
Almond oil can be found in natural stores or specialized perfumeries. It is not expensive and has many uses, it's worth it. To do this treatment you have only to mix all the ingredients. Form a homogeneous paste and apply it on your damp hair. We will do the same as in the previous case. Allow 20 minutes to pass, then rinse with warm water. Very easy and ideal if you do it twice a week. You will see how it shows.
It can To rejuvenate with a haircut new? Of course!