We know that in the market there is a considerable amount of medicines and products that promise to help eliminate pimples and blackheads. However, these treatments are usually quite expensive and not in all cases are as effective as they promise. For this reason, today we want to share with you a special cleaning routine and home treatments to combat pimples and blackheads in a healthier and more economical way. Obviously keep in mind that to get results you need to be consistent with your application.
Cleaning routine to remove pimples and blackheads
- Clean your skin twice a day: Exposure to toxins and pollutants from the environment can make our skin get dirty even if we do not notice it. As a result, blackheads and blackheads appear more frequently. In this case it is convenient to wash the face very well in the morning and at night, in a way that eliminates all types of makeup, bacteria, dirt and excess of Fat on the skin .
- Apply a natural tonic on your skin: Witch hazel can serve as one of the best natural alternatives to industrial tonics. This natural product works as a tonic and an excellent astringent for the skin, which Helps to balance fat levels and to dry pimples and blackheads . Use it daily to keep skin soft and clean.
- Hold sessions of vaporization: Vaporizing the skin will help us draw the impurities out from the bottom of the skin, which helps us to thoroughly clean it. For this you must fill a container with boiling water, cover your head with a towel and keep the face on the container, so that the steam penetrates the pores. This you can do 2 or 3 times a week.
- Perform an exfoliation: Exfoliation is an essential step in combating pimples and blackheads, and deep cleansing. This step helps us eliminate dead skin cells and eliminate all kinds of dirt that can affect our beauty . To do one Homemade scrub cream You can mix a little oatmeal with honey and have circular massages on the affected areas.
Natural Treatments to Remove Blackheads and Blackheads
Homemade Egg and Lemon Mask
This powerful mask helps us combat pimples and blackheads, since it contains lemon, which Works as a natural astringent that favors the cleansing of the skin and the elimination of bacteria . It also contains egg, which helps us fight the excess fat on the skin and leaves a softer texture.
- 1 egg white.
- Drops of lemon juice.
What should you do?
Mix both ingredients and apply on the face for 20 minutes. Once this time is over, remove with warm water and repeat about twice a week.
Homemade Strawberry Face Mask
A food as delicious as the Strawberries It can also become our best ally for Combat pimples and excess fat on the skin.
- 5 strawberries.
- 1 egg white.
- 1 tablespoon honey.
What should you do?
Beat all the ingredients until it forms a paste and apply it on the face with the skin well cleaned. Let it act for 20 minutes and then remove it with warm water.
Homemade Yogurt and Lemon Mask
Yogurt and lemon combine with their properties to give us an excellent mask Which will help us to deeply clean the skin To combat blackheads and excess oil on the face.
- 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt.
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice.
Mix both ingredients and apply the paste on the skin And let it act for 20 minutes. At the end of this time, remove the mask with warm water and repeat this operation once a week.