In recent years, flax seeds (also known as flaxseeds) have become very popular as they have been shown to have important health benefits thanks to their nutrients and Omega 3 fatty acids . These seeds Are composed of 40% by dietary fiber, of which one third is soluble fiber and the rest is insoluble fiber. Soluble fiber is responsible for trapping toxins, while the insoluble fiber is responsible for stimulating the elimination of all waste.
The consumption of linseed seeds is an excellent support for colon cleansing and restoration of bowel function. Its contents of Fiber, polyunsaturated fatty acids, and phytochemicals such as lignans , Make this food a powerful ally of colon health, because in addition to helping to eliminate toxins, it also contributes to its correct functioning to keep us healthy.
Benefits of Linseed for Colon Cleansing Naturally
- The consumption of linseed Has a mild laxative effect that promotes digestion And helps to slip food waste with ease to proceed to disposal.
- The properties of flax Promote intestinal transit, Which in many cases is too slow and causes chronic constipation problems. Constipation is a health problem that can cause many complications to those who suffer, Because the person can not defecate correctly despite their efforts and, as a result, accumulates a large amount of waste in your body that can lead to other serious health problems. In this sense, the frequent consumption of flaxseed can be one of the best allies, as its laxative properties moisten the hardened stools and soften them to stimulate their evacuation.
- The consumption of linseed seeds has a detoxifying action on the body, Which helps eliminate toxic substances, accumulated waste, excess acidic substances and combat annoying intestinal gas.
- Due to its high content of fiber , Fatty acids and their cleansing action, Flaxseed is a great support to treat the digestive problems that affect us commonly. It reduces the effects of gastritis, it deflames hemorrhoids, regenerates the intestinal flora of the digestive tract, eliminates diverticula and improves bowel movement.
- The properties of flaxseed also help those who suffer from irritable bowel , As they reduce their symptoms and prevent them from being a nuisance to their daily activities.
How to use flaxseed to clean the colon naturally?
- To take advantage of all the benefits of flaxseed it is very important to keep in mind that the ideal is To acquire flaxseed, since it has more fiber, both soluble and insoluble , Which will give us more benefits in the process of Colon cleansing .
- To be able to easily consume flaxseed and take advantage of all its benefits It must be ground with all its shell, So that there is a very fine flour that can be consumed without complications. Avoid eating the entire seed because it is harder to digest.
- Once you have ready the flax meal, You should consume two tablespoons daily, either directly or dissolved in half a glass of water or juice. To make it easier to consume, you can also let the flaxseed meal soak in water two hours before drinking it.
- Another good option is to soak the linseed seeds and then liquefy them with water.
When should the linseed treatment be stopped to cleanse the colon?
The time of application of the flaxseed treatment to clean the colon is indefinite and depends on the situation of each person. First of all, you must take into account the state of Inflammation of the colon And the amount of toxins it may have accumulated. Ideally, frequent consumption of flaxseed helps combat constipation and allows you to return to normal bowel movements two to three times a day . When you notice the results you can suspend consumption of flaxseed, but no problem if it is still consumed as a healthy daily habit.
Tips to Keep in Mind
- Remember that this natural treatment can be very effective as long as you are consistent with your application.
- Increases consumption of high-fiber foods Such as whole grains, fruits and vegetables. Also, try to modify your diet and eliminate those foods that may be harmful to your body.
- Adopt a healthier lifestyle , Such as sleeping well, exercising, eating slowly, or drinking abundantly Water To day, among others.