Keeping our body clean, Free of toxins and harmful elements Is essential for good health. Of a good quality of life. Sometimes, realities as common as uric acid or cholesterol act like silent enemies and gradually intoxicating our blood.
How to avoid it? Take note of these Ideal fruits Which, undoubtedly, will help us a lot in our day to day.
Fruits that cleanse and purify our blood and our organism
1. The grapes
- The grapes are a Natural treasure of antioxidants. One of the most important is polyphenol, which protects our tissues and provides the blood with more defenses against cellular deterioration and oxidation.
- We must also remember that the grapes have Flavonoids , Excellent to avoid for example The formation of clots in the blood.
- They also favor the health of veins and arteries, as they raise the level of nitric oxide in blood, and this results in a vasodilatory effect. Therefore, remember to consume both the skin and the seeds of the grapes, as this will take care of our heart and We will purify our blood better.
- What are the best grapes for our diet? The red ones, as they have more antioxidants (polyphenols) and help us to prevent heart problems.
2. Oranges and lemons
Do you have oranges and lemons at home? Excellent. You know that they should never miss you, because they are a natural resource of the day to day that greatly favors our health. They take care of our immune system, they purify us, they contribute us fiber, antioxidantsâ € | we know it. But how do they take care of our blood?
- The lemon is acid. We can easily see that. For this reason has the virtue, after being metabolized in our body, become an alkaline agent. This particularity allows us to Balance pH levels In our body and avoid the state of acidity. With this, the blood is much more purified and we avoid, for example, the classic inflammations.
- So much the oranges As lemons are good for reducing blood pressure and oxidative stress . Being so rich in vitamin C makes us better able to purify our blood and reduce our risk of heart problems by 7%.
- Also, do not overlook an interesting fact: lemons help Regenerate our liver Thanks to which they promote the formation of new enzymes. This means that we will be able to remove toxins from the blood more easily.
3. Red plums
Red plums are one of the richest antioxidant fruits we can find. Moreover, according to "American Diabetes Association"and the"American Dietetic Association" , Are excellent for preventing this disease.
- Doctors and nutritionists say that red plums are among the healthiest fruits to take care of our heart health.
- They have a very adequate glycemic index, with rich vitamins and minerals that take care of cholesterol Do not rise.
- It reduces the risk that we suffer from blood clots and that we suffer from atherosclerosis.
We love the apples, and as we've said on numerous occasions, there is nothing better than consuming a green apple in our breakfast. But why are they good for our blood?
Why They have pectin , A fiber that allows us to reduce cholesterol and also, thanks to its flavonoids, purifies our blood and reduces the risk of having a heart attack in 50%. But eye must be consumed every day!
5. The pineapple
Rich in vitamin C, bromelain, antioxidants and minerals... but did you know that if we take pineapple regularly we get more elastic veins? That the blood flows better?
A great remedy to more effectively purify our blood is Combine pineapple juice with juice nopal (Prickly pear) . It's excellent. It is a nutritious and cleansing liquid that is worth taking two days a week. You will see what good results it gives you.
6. The pomegranate juice
- Reduces cholesterol.
- Consuming pomegranate juice regularly allows us to reduce uric acid.
- It prevents the formation of blood clots.
- Prevents hardening of The arteries .
- Taking grenades regularly has The same effect as aspirin , Ie the blood flows more liquid, cleared and we avoid that the platelets come together to form the aforementioned clots.
General aspects of the fruits that we must take into account
- Remember that fruits should be of the best possible quality, organic, treated without pesticides.
- Wash thoroughly before using.
- Never mix them with sugar. Better with honey.
- Many of them must be consumed with skin, since that is where they have their best properties, as is the case of grapes and apples.
- If you are going to take a natural juice, avoid sticking it. The pulp is very good, so drink the juice with ease and slowly, chewing if necessary. That way We purify the body better And we have more fiber. It is more appropriate.