Our life is a succession of different stages Marked by the changes of couple, of home or work, as well as by the arrival or absence of relatives. The changes can be for better or for worse, but they always involve a process of adaptation that can cause us some physical or emotional imbalances.
In this article we will introduce you to a Totally natural remedy that will help you better cope with the transition To a new stage of your life.
Natural medicine is based on the respectful use of what nature offers us and flower essences are a clear example. Through different traditional techniques the energy properties of each plant are extracted to help us to balance ourselves , Especially on an emotional level.
These remedies are an excellent solution for anyone because they have no contraindications or side effects, they can be taken at any age and with no time limit, as they do not create dependency.
The most well-known essences are the 38 Bach flowers And one of the best known is walnut ( Walnut , in English).
The benefits of this Bach flower have nothing to do with the active principles of its leaves or its fruit.
Just as walnut is a tree that adapts well to different types of soil, the Bach flower that is extracted from it Helps us to minimize the effects of changes in our lives, while protecting us from external influences that do not allow us to act on our own .
According to its discoverer
The English doctor Edward Bach was the one who discovered these essences. Bach wrote what the walnut used for, which we reproduce literally: For those who have definite ideals and ambitions in life and are fulfilling them, but on rare occasions they are tempted to let themselves be diverted from their own ideas, goals and work by the enthusiasm, convictions or firm opinions of others. This remedy gives constancy and protection of external influences ".
Changes in life
We give you some examples of changes in which this flower will give you all the strength you need to face the new situation:
- Dismissal or change of job.
- Ascent or descent.
- Marriage, separation or divorce.
- Change of roommates.
- Death of a family member or friend.
- Birth Of a son.
- Important trip.
- Abrupt changes of season (for example, spring asthenia).
- Start or end of vacation.
- Menopause .
In the case of children they can be very useful, especially if they are very sensitive children, at times like Dentition, the beginning of day care or school, the arrival of a brother, puberty, adolescence, etc.
You can also give them to your pet To adapt to family life, new family members or a new home.
Where is it achieved?
Bach flowers are increasingly known and are even marketed in some pharmacies where they also sell natural products. We can also find them in herbalists, dieticians or health stores.
How is it taken?
- The usual treatment is to take 4 drops, under the tongue, 4 times a day . You can also mix them with a little water or juice, especially if they are to be taken by children.
- You must take them, at least during the month and during the stage of change.
- If necessary, you can extend the treatment as long as you consider.
- If in addition to the time of change you are experiencing more complicated situations or you feel other emotional problems, we recommend that you go to a floral therapist so that you can prescribe the flowers suitable for your case.
- If you want to give the Bach flowers to your pet, you can add 4 drops to the water you drink during the day or give the 4 drops under the tongue 4 times a day with the help of a dropper dosing.
- If the whole family is living the stage of change, we can spray the flowers a few times a day, diluted in water, with a vaporizer.
Images courtesy of Ricardo Torres, Danelle Bailey and mizuo_fiat.