The feet are the ones that support the entire weight of our body during the whole day , Therefore they are the most cared for, but unfortunately they do not always receive the attention they deserve.
However, did you know that through the feet we can identify many health problems, both physical and emotional? This becomes more than enough reason to give them the necessary care and keep them healthy. Let's know a bit more below.
Our feet and their relationship with health
One of the simplest ways to know if we are presenting a health problem is We look carefully at the changes that are taking place in our feet , for example.
- In the feet and in the fingers there are In more or less quantity Some hairs, which indicates that there is a good blood supply in the area; When these beautiful begin to fall - disappearing almost completely - , Would indicate that there is a problem of poor circulation. In this case it may be the fault of improper footwear Which causes too much pressure on the feet or socks with too tight a spring.
- The sudden and frequent presence of Cramps In the feet may be indicating lack of some nutrients Or it can also be a sign of poor hydration as well as poor circulation. In this way, it is important to consider the possible causes and seek the appropriate solution.
- If cramps occur in people who play sports, the cause may be lack of hydration , Therefore adequate water consumption must be implemented to try to improve this condition as soon as possible; But if this is not the case, it is most likely to be the lack of some nutrients, such as potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- Another sign that something is not right is the presence of a sore that never ends up healing , This may be the sign that you may be suffering from diabetes , Since people with this health condition have irreparable damage to the nerves of the extremities and great difficulty to heal wounds or any type of ulcer.
- Keeping an exaggerated coolness in the feet may be a sign that the thyroid is not working properly And you can suffer from Hypothyroidism . Another reason for keeping your feet very cold is poor circulation, so the best recommendation is to go to a specialist to see what may be the exact cause of coldness in the feet.
- When the feet remain swollen the main cause can be a poor kidney function , As there is fluid retention. Another frequent reason for the presence of swelling in the feet is the consumption of some drugs that produce this kind of side effects.
Do not forget!
It is important to take into account each of the changes we notice on our feet and immediately go to a medical appointment , Since it can be a sign of a health problem that is being presented and, as we all know, prevention is better than cure. Do not neglect your feet, or any other part of your body... Each one could be giving you a sign that something happens!