In what moments do we need to clean the Bronchial tubes ? When we suffer primarily bronchial processes, inflammation, and an excess of accumulation of mucus that prevents us from breathing normally.
These are processes that require, as you know, special medical care and treatment. No matter how old we are, children or adults, any of us can suffer at any Problem associated with the bronchi . So we explain what patterns we can follow at home. Surely they help you.
Remedies for cleaning bronchial tubes
1. Eucalyptus infusion
Eucalyptus is an excellent decongestant, One of the best natural remedies that will help us in cold, flu and also to treat any problems associated with the bronchi. To benefit from its excellent properties, you should follow the following guidelines:
- We heat one liter of water and once it is boiling, add 5 grams of Eucalyptus leaves .
- When it gets to a boil, turn off the heat and allow it to sit.
- You can go drinking small cups throughout the day. Make sure they are slightly warm, never cold.
To improve the health of our bronchial tubes, It is also appropriate to make steam . Take note.
- Heat two liters of water and add 100 grams of ecualipto leaves. Put a towel over your head, and inhale the mist of this simple prepared twice a day. You will do great.
2. Carrot juice with honey
Surprised? Combining carrot juice with honey gives us great benefits that will go really well To treat inflamed bronchial tubes, or filled with mucus. you will get Relieve congestion of the nose and throat, you will notice relief in the chest and you will breathe much better.
- Carrot juice has large amounts of beta-carotene and vitamin A.
- Combined with honey, we got a Natural antibiotic L rich in vitamins capable of cauterizing and deflating.
- And how do we work it out? Very easy. Start by liquefying a couple of carrots with half a glass of water. Then add two tablespoons of honey.
- Drink at room temperature. Perfect if you do it twice a day, in the morning and before our dinner. Perfect also for the little ones because it has an exceptional flavor.
3. Blueberry juice with ginger
It is worth knowing that blueberries are the most used medicinal fruits To relieve congestion of the bronchial tubes. We know that it is not always easy to get them in our markets, since it is in its natural form when more properties and benefits can bring us.
But if you have the opportunity to get them, they will rise as a perfect way to decongest, cleanse and strengthen the health of our bronchi. To benefit from this remedy you must follow the following guidelines:
- Boil about 200 grams of Blueberries For 10 minutes.
- Then, pass through the blender along with half a glass of water.
- Then strain the drink to remove the skins.
- Now add the infusion made with a Spoonful of ginger . Mix the two drinks and consume throughout the day, you will see how you notice much better.
4. Sandalwood vapors for the bronchial tubes
Have you ever heard of the properties of sandalwood oil? You can find it easily in the natural stores. It is known first and foremost for being one of the best natural resources to treat bronchial problems. Relieves mucus, inflammation and cleanses. It is not an expensive oil, and for its benefits, it is worth having it at home. A natural alternative that will come very-very well.
- To treat your bronchial tubes, ideally, boil two liters of water in a pot.
- Add 6 to 10 drops of sandalwood oil, and allow it to boil. Once ready, prepare yourself to make the fumes.
- Put yourself in a comfortable place and be careful not to burn yourself. Inhale the steam from this mixture for at least 10 minutes.
- Sandalwood vapors will help you To deflate the bronchi And improve symptoms. Remember to do it about 3 times a day.
5. Infusion of lime leaves with pine
If you have the opportunity to get lime leaves, you will get a treatment as effective as it is economical. In many natural stores you can also find ready-made teas, Since it is one of the most useful remedies for treating any disease associated with the bronchial tubes.
- The infusion made with pine leaves and Lime leaves , Is one more way to naturally treat bronchitis. It is a combination with Great anti-inflammatory properties . It lowers the fever, reduces the mucus and in addition, reduces the cough, obtaining to relax the muscles of the thorax.
- We should prepare this infusion twice a day. Just heat a glass of water, and add 5 lime leaves, and about 5 grams of the pine leaves. Allow it to boil and rest for 10 minutes.
- Finally, you will not have to strain the contents well, and accompany with a little honey. It will offer you relief and has a very good flavor.