The crepes are a recipe of French cuisine, delicious to eat on any occasion. While they may be sweet or salty, this time we will teach you how to make Nutella crepes and cream , Ideal for dessert time. If you are a fan of sweet food, you will love this recipe.
Nutella Crepe Recipe and Cream
This recipe carries Nutella and cream as a filling. However, there are different options to place on the crepes: custard, jam, sweet, dried fruits, chocolate , etc.
The ingredients to prepare the crepe of Nutella and cream are:
- 350 grams of flour
- A spoonful of sugar
- a pinch of salt
- Three beaten eggs
- A cup and a half of milk
- A spoonful of melted butter
- Required amount of Nutella
- A spoonful of vanilla essence
- Necessary amount of cream
The steps to make Nutella crepes and cream are as follows:
- 1-In a bowl place the flour with sugar and salt, integrate well.
- 2-In another container, place the milk And eggs and beats.
- 3-Slowly add the shake to the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- 4-Remove well until smooth.
- 5-Melt the butter and incorporate it into the mixture when it has cooled slightly.
- 6-Place in the refrigerator and let stand for two hours.
- 7- After that time, heat a round frying pan about 13 X 15 cm in size over low heat.
- 8-Spray with non-stick vegetable oil. Remove from the heat (without turning it off) and add a small amount of butter, which will"boil"almost instantaneously, distribute it throughout the pan.
- 9-Add one or two tablespoons of the mixture of pancakes and quickly turn the pan to cover the whole bottom.
- 10-Return the pan to the heat and cook until the inside is slightly brown and the top is dry.
- 11-With the aid of a spatula, turn the pancake and cook for a few moments. The inside should be dry.
- 12-Place on a plate and repeat the action since you place the vegetable dew (point 8) until you remove the crepe (point 11).
- 13-Stack the crepes between sheets of waxed paper so that they do not stick between them when cooling.
- 14-Turn the stack to work first with the one that is colder (the first one you made) and place it on a different plate.
- 15-In a bowl, mix Nutella with cream and essence of vanilla So that you have a homogeneous paste.
- 16-Add a good amount of Nutella in the first crepe and roll it by pressing lightly so that it is well-armed and does not open.
- 17-If you want it to be less dry, you can pour some coffee, brandy or melted caramel over it.
- 18-Repeat the last steps with all crepes.
Another recipe for Nutella crepes and cream
In addition to crepes, this food is known as Filloas in Galicia and are of Celtic origin. The recipe is similar although it has some variables in relation to the previous one. That's why we share it with you.
The ingredients for making Nutella crepes and creams are:
For the mass:
- 325 grams of flour
- Two eggs
- Three tablespoons of sugar
- 200 grams of sugar
- Required amount of aniseed in liquor (you can skip it if you are going to eat children)
- Half a liter of milk
- Cinnamon to taste
- a pinch of salt
- Required amount of butter
For the filling:
- Half liter of milk
- 50 grams of flour (Or cornstarch)
- 4 egg yolks
- Cinnamon sticks
- The peel of a lemon
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons liquid cream
- 200 grams of Nutella
The steps to prepare the second recipe of Nutella crepes and cream are:
- 1-In a bowl place the milk, salt, eggs, lemon, cinnamon and sugar.
- 2-Add the flour slightly while tapping lightly so that no lumps are formed, until it mixes well.
- 3-Melt a little Butter In a hot pan.
- 4-Place one or two tablespoons of the mixture of the pancakes to be cooked, until it begins to form a kind of"air bag"and separates from the pan. Turn and cook on the other side.
- 5-Repeat until all the mixture is finished and stack on a plate.
- 6-Now it's filling time. For this, in a casserole heats half of the milk, the lemon peel and the cinnamon in branch.
- 7-Remove when it is about to boil and let cool for 20 minutes.
- 8-In a bowl place the other half of milk next to egg yolks, flour and sugar, beating well.
- 9-Incorporate the mixture in the tempered milk without removing. Place again in the heat until thick.
- 10-Place the Nutella and the liquid cream to thicken a little more.
- eleven- Fill with each of the pancakes (once it has cooled) and roll up. You can also make a tower with a layer of filling and a crepe, another of filling and another crepe, well until they are finished.
- 12-Place in the refrigerator two hours before eating.