Being overweight can be due to many causes. It is true that, sometimes, factors such as genetics, stress or alterations in the thyroid cause us to suffer those extra kilos, but we must also keep in mind that having good hepatic health and a clean and strong colon is Something vital.
We are sure that you have spent many times in which no diet worked for you. Your metabolism becomes slower and it is almost impossible to eliminate that Fat that builds up in the abdomen and hips . What can we do? The advice of a doctor and a nutritionist will always be appropriate. We, in our space, we also recommend to implement this series of tips.
Relationship between an intoxicated colon and being overweight
Our body often undergo many hormonal and metabolic changes throughout our lives. It is normal that a moment arrives when you notice that it is more difficult for you lose weight , In which you tend to increase a few kilos without understanding the reason very well. You start to follow very strict diets with which, far from losing weight, what you get is to feel more discouraged, hungry and with a general malaise.
What is due? Metabolic changes affect both our liver and our colon . We need to approach the problem from another perspective, since it is not"eating less"but rather"eating right"and improving our physical and emotional life habits.
We give you clues that can clearly indicate that your colon is intoxicated and that you need to make some changes in your life:
- Abdominal swelling .
- Bad digestion.
- Gases, malaise.
- Constipation that alternates with days of diarrhea.
- Headache that is not relieved with analgesics . This is because our liver and colon are"saturated", therefore, can not properly process drugs. Hence these are not as effective as we hope.
- We notice the very white tongue, with a bitter taste in the mornings.
- There are times of the day when you feel very hungry But then, the lack of appetite makes, for example, that you can not have dinner. These variations cause us to follow Improper eating habits, Which further alter our general health.
Guidelines for cleaning the colon and fighting overweight
1. On an empty stomach
As soon as you wake up, you must take one of these three remedies fast. It is appropriate to consume them for 10 days in a row, and then to rest for a week . If you wish, you can toggle them. They are easy to prepare and will allow you to purify the body, strengthen the colon and liver, alkalize your body and obtain very suitable vitamins:
- A spoonful of extra virgin olive oil (20 grams) with a few drops of lemon juice.
- A glass of warm water with the juice of half a lemon.
- A glass of water with a spoonful of baking soda (20 grams) mixed with the juice of half a lemon.
2. In your breakfast
Never skip breakfast: it's the most important part of the day and the one that will allow us to put our metabolism to work to combat overweight. We give you a few very healthy options:
- A Greek yogurt with a spoonful of flax or linseed. Green Tea. An Apple.
- The juice of a papaya. A bowl of oats With 5 almonds.
- Blueberry Juice. A sandwich of rye bread with an egg cooked to laminitas, anointed with olive oil.
- Greek yogurt with a sliced kiwi. A pear.
- Grapefruit juice. An omelette with spinach.
3. The importance of drinking two liters of water a day
It is crucial that you remember to drink abundantly Water up to date: Will help you purify toxins, To improve the functioning of the liver and kidneys... If it costs you a little to drink those 8 glasses of water daily, add a little lemon juice to your little bottle of water, which will make it much more pleasant.
4. The best herbal teas
There are 5 infusions very suitable to clean and revitalize the colon that will go very well for you after your lunches. Take note of these medicinal plants:
- Mint infusion.
- Thyme infusion.
- Infusion of sage .
- Anise infusion.
- Chamomile infusion.
5. A remedy to strengthen and purify the colon
Take note of this medicinal recipe that you must take twice a week, at morning or evening. It is a liqueur as delicious as medicinal.
- A sheet of nopal .
- The juice of an orange.
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera (20 grams).
- One glass of water (200 ml).
- We'll start by doing The cooking of the cactus leaf next to the aloe vera . To do this, when the water is boiling, add that spoonful of aloe vera gel and nopal and let it cook for about 20 minutes.
- After that time, we put out the fire and now add the orange juice.
- Next step? Bring to the mixer all this mixture to get a smooth homogenous smooth. You can add, if you wish, some honey. You will see how good it feels to you!
6. Careful with these aspects
There are a number of details that you must eliminate in your life to combat overweight and take care of the health of your liver and colon. It's not just about improving your diet, we're talking about our emotional world too . Take note:
- Properly manage your emotions, anxiety, worries and stress as they directly affect the function of many of our organs such as the colon or liver.
- Improve your living habits, salt walk Half an hour each day, make sure your relationships are always positive, put aside those toxic friendships.
- It eliminates the fats, the sugars and the precooked meals of your life: they are processed badly, they ignite us and they make us sick.
Start today to feel better and fight overweight!