The liver is one of the most important organs of our body because Fulfills important tasks like filtering blood , Eliminating all kinds of toxins that it can carry, as well as Storage of vitamins, proteins and energy in the form of sugars .
Although our liver Has the capacity to purify and remove harmful substances from our body, sometimes it is affected by the overload of tasks that are derived from a poor diet, pollution, bad habits, the sedentary lifestyle, or the use of toxic products , among others.
Due, In our body accumulate a great amount of toxins and wastes that can affect so much our hepatic health as our general health . For this reason it is very important to pay special attention to the liver and support it in its purification process to get rid of all that is bad for our body. Do not know how to debug your liver to improve your health?
Tips for Cleansing Your Liver Naturally
- The Liver clearance It can be done whenever you feel it is necessary , Although experts recommend doing so at least once every six months.
- To get started, It is very important to identify foods that can be harmful to the liver Such as processed foods, animal fats, sausages, refined foods, dairy products, roasts, or sugars, among others. If possible, you should minimize your consumption and during the purification process it is very important to eliminate them from the diet.
- It is important to eat in small portions distributed 5 or 6 times a day , Since eating too much in one meal can also overload and affect the liver.
- During the process of liver clearance It is very important to consume plenty of water to facilitate the digestion of fats And hydration of our body.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol, as well as Smoking , Seriously affect the health of our liver and, therefore, of our whole body.
- In general It is very important to adopt a healthier lifestyle , Supported by a balanced diet and more physical activity.
Natural Remedies for Cleansing the Liver
Taking into account the above tips and using some of these natural remedies, you can start liver cleaning to remove toxins and wastes that your body does not need, At the same time as you improve your health and quality of life .
Lukewarm water with lemon
The lukewarm water with lemon in fasting is one of the most famous and effective methods of detoxification that we can realize. This is not a lemonade, so you should not add sugars or sweeteners. A glass of warm water with lemon is consumed immediately after getting up and this will contribute to liver cleansing.
The consumption of Raw garlic Provides multiple health benefits and includes protection of the liver. Garlic contains sulfur compounds that can help activate enzymes in the liver , And also contains allicin and selenium, which are two compounds for the protection of the liver.
It is an excellent natural diuretic that contributes to a better metabolization of fats and detoxification of the body. It is characterized by its high contents of water, fiber, minerals and vitamins A, B and C. To take advantage of their benefits you can include them raw in salads or you can also prepare a powerful remedy of watercress macerated in a liter of water. The watercress is soaked for 24 hours in the refrigerator and then the liquid is sipped throughout the day.
It is characterized by its Diuretic and depurative properties that support the natural cleansing of the liver and increases 2 to 4 times the secretion of bile . Consuming two cups of infused dandelion a day is a thought to cleanse the liver naturally and remove toxins and debris that can affect health.
It is a powerful vegetable that helps segregate bile and improve liver status in multiple ways. This food contains silymarin, Which is an element that protects the liver, as it helps eliminate accumulated toxins and promotes their cleaning to remove excess accumulated loads.
It is ideal for people suffering from fatty liver , As it helps to digest and eliminate accumulated fat.