Do you often suffer from Irritable colon ? Doctors still can not define exactly what causes it, but this reality so frequent among us, can be treated and relieved.
We know that it is a recurrent disease, Affects women to a greater extent And sometimes it is associated with stress. We pass stages in which we suffer constipation, later diarrhea... then what type of medication is the most advisable? It is clear that we will always have to follow the medical recommendations. But it is not too bad, also include small natural remedies. From our space we recommend the following.
Natural Treatment for Irritable Bowel: Aloe vera juice with mint
1. Ingredients I'm going to need
We will clarify a detail first. Never self-medicate, Nor do not ignore the recommendations that you give the specialists. And keep in mind also, that the continued use of lots of medication, in the long run brings consequences. problems For the liver , The kidneys... solution? Take the right and necessary drugs, complementing them with everyday natural strategies.
We invite you to start your treatment through this remedy:
- Two tablespoons of aloe vera gel (40 grams)
- Peppermint leaves: 15 grams (if you have peppermint oil can also serve us).
2. Why do these elements help me treat irritable bowel?
- Aloe vera: Consume aloe vera over 10 days in a row, will alleviate Inflammation and irritation of the colon. It is one of the few foods that upon contact in the intestine does not transform into gas. It activates its anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Smoothes and tones. Prevents contractions that cause pain. It regulates the correct passage of the stool avoiding both constipation and diarrhea. Thanks to aloe vera, nutrients will be absorbed better. Nor can we ignore the fact that it eliminates harmful bacteria, the ones that always make us sick.
- Peppermint: The benefits of mint and its proper treatment for the irritable colon, were published in the Bristish Medical Journal. Menthol is what allows us, for example, to decrease muscle contraction, by relaxing the walls of the intestine. In this way, it reduces pain, cramps, constipation and diarrhea. The conclusion was clear, Peppermint stands as the most effective therapy against the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
So, and as you can see, through Aloe vera will reduce inflammation Of the intestine, while with The peppermint, relieve the discomfort and pain.
3. How do I prepare my aloe and peppermint treatment for my irritable bowel?
- Let's have two glasses a day . One in the morning on an empty stomach and one after our dinner. To prepare it does not require much complication. We will first heat two glasses of water (250 ml). When it boils, add the 40 grams of aloe vera gel.
- Remove well to be diluted, then add the Peppermint leaves Instead of mint leaves, you can also include mint oil. But in that case we would put it when this mixture is warm and not in the fire. If we include mint leaves it is to get an infusion.
- Once these elements have been well blended and have Detached its essence in the water , Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- We will always take it warm, at room temperature. One cup on an empty stomach and another after dinner for 10 consecutive days. Ideal also if you keep this treatment every month. In this way, we will purify the colon and strengthen our digestive system. A simply wonderful medicinal tonic.
Other Recommendations for Treating Irritable Bowel
- Avoid eating dairy foods, foods with lots of fats or condiments. Avoid drinks with gas or coffee.
- Eat Reduced quantities Over many times a day. It is better to eat little about 6 times a day, for example.
- It raises the consumption of fiber and vegetables.
- Ideal that you prepare salads of papaya.
- The plum juice is very medicinal, As well as oats with apple.
- Flaxseed is also very suitable for treating the irritable colon.
- Chamomile or cinnamon tea in the late afternoon, will also help you feel better,
- Beet juice and carrot, Besides being nutritious, it acts as purifier and protector of our colon. Perfect for our dinners, for example.
- Reduce as far as possible all your stress situations . Negative emotions, anxiety, or worries can act as triggers for the irritable bowel.