If you want to get out of the rut and prepare a different dish, we encourage you to prepare a delicious lasagne with spinach, pesto and cheese. A combination of really exquisite flavors typical of northern Italy.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 pack of lasagna sheets
- 1/2 kilo of spinach Frozen or raw
- Goat cheese, 1 rulo
- Homemade Pesto
- Homemade Bechamel
- Parmesan cheese, cured manchego, enmental or grated mozzarella
Method of production:
1.- Bake the lasagna sheets , Introducing them one by one in the boiling water for the time indicated by the package. You can also opt for lasagna sheets that do not need cooking. They will save you a lot of time, since you only have to include them in the recipe without any cooking.
2. -Make your homemade pesto : a bunch of basil (About 40 grams), 1-2 cloves of garlic, 20 grams of pine nuts, a little less than 1/2 glass of olive oil, 25 grams of grated Parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Beat all the ingredients in the blender and ready. There are those who make the pesto in a mortar, it is a more rustic form of elaboration and that does not leave the sauce so fine. That depends on your taste.
3.- Cook the spinach.
4.- Mix everything . Once cooked, drain well and add the homemade pesto and goat's cheese in pieces.
5.- Prepare the béchamel. Although they sell béchamel already prepared, the best thing is that you elaborate it:
Ingredients for béchamel:
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 30 grams of butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 glasses of milk
- Nutmeg to taste and salt
Preparation of béchamel:
- Melt butter in a pan next to the oil,
- Add the flour and give it a few turns so that it is toasted a little. In this way you will get a bechamel without the flour flavor, typical of inexperienced cooks.
- Add the cold milk little by little and see stirring with a few rods so that no lumps are formed. Season with salt and nutmeg.
- The bechamel sometimes resists, so if you get lumps do not worry, pass it by the mixer.
6.- Build the lasagna. As simple as alternating sheets of Lasagne With the mixture of spinach and béchamel. Go making layers until you finish the sheets and the filling. Finish the last layer with slices of lasagne, béchamel on top and enough grated cheese on the béchamel.
7.- Put your lasagne in the oven Preheated at 200 ° C for 30 minutes.
Variants to your lasagna of spinach, pesto and cheese
In all the recipes we can make different variants according to our taste. Then we offer you some of them. You can use all these variants in the same recipe or choose the points that you like.
- - Variant 1: With the same ingredients from the previous recipe, you can make another lasagna recipe, both are very rich, although perhaps this is tastier than the previous one, the secret is that once the spinach is cooked and well drained, raisins a skillet A few seconds, with sheets of Garlic Very cool and onion Purple or white, if you want. If the spinach is fresh, you do not need the biscuits, since passing them through the frying pan is sufficient. You let it cool a little and you add the pesto and the cheese. The rest of the recipe would remain the same.
- Variant 2: Instead of goat's cheese, you can use fresh cheese , curd Or cheese Roquefort .
- Variant 3 . "Lasaña light" Of spinach, pesto and cheese. Substitute the whole milk of the béchamel for skimmed milk, do not Pass the spinach through the pan with Garlic , You will subtract calories if you incorporate them cooked only. Garlic also gives you lots of flavor, but it also has lots of calories. Instead of goat's cheese used cheese cool Type Burgos and Parmesan cheese grated by Low-fat melt cheese .
How to serve your lasagne with spinach, cheese and pesto
Lasagne is a typical Italian dish. How can we accompany him?
- Accompany her Vino lambrusco It is very cheap, you can find it in any supermarket and it is very rich.
- Prepare one Good italian salad : Lettuce, tomato, canned tuna, black and green olives, chopped fresh basil, oregano and salt. You can also substitute sliced tuna mozzarella cheese.
- As antipasto, the name given to Italian entremeses, you can prepare a Tomato bruschetta and mozzarella. Cut sliced vienna bread and mix with olive oil, tomato and mozzarella.