Have you ever tried the Lemon peel tea ? It's delicious! And not only that. This natural infusion stands as a medicinal remedy capable of taking care of your health every day. When you try it, you will not be able to leave it. Its acid taste, refreshing and revitalizing will be that perfect ally for your daily well-being.
We give you all the information below. Do not miss it!
The Great Benefits of Lemon Peel Tea
Lemon peel tea is a traditional remedy in many countries. It is ideal to take in the morning or after your lunches, always accompanied by a natural sweetener, such as honey . In its golden waters of irresistible acid fragrance, You will find all these benefits
- Lemon peel tea is perfect for removing the Gases . As you know, this kind of discomfort usually appears in the middle of the afternoon, or after heavy digestion. Whenever it happens to you, do not hesitate to take a good cup of this tea: it will solve your swelling and your gas in a few minutes.
- Favors Digestion of the stomach. It is perfect! Hence it is very suitable to have a cup of lemon peel tea after your lunches.
- This natural remedy is very suitable for our liver. It disinflutes, decongests and promotes the correct metabolization of its enzymes and minerals.
- Lemon peel tea favors The alkalinity of blood .
- Nor should you forget that it will allow you to purify your body and avoid the classic fluid retention .
- It is also a good astringent.
- Drinking lemon peel tea regularly will also help boost your immune system.
- Will avoid Colds and flu.
- It is antiseptic.
- It reduces bad breath.
- Removes excess fat from the skin.
- It is a good regulator of blood pressure .
- Lemon peel tea also Helps us to lose weight R. We eliminate toxins, activate the metabolism and we manage to burn fat.
Point out to you lastly that It will not be appropriate to take this infusion Based on lemon peel if you have gastritis. Due to the irritation of the mucous membranes, our stomach can react painfully.
How to prepare my lemon peel tea
What do I need?
- A liter of water.
- The peel of two lemons.
- The juice of a lemon .
- 4 tablespoons honey (80 grams).
How do I prepare it?
- It's very simple. The first thing we are going to do is put Boil the liter of water.
- Once it is hot, drop the peels of the two lemons (previously we will have washed).
- Let it boil, then add the Natural juice of a lemon .
- Let the cooking continue for another 20 minutes, then add the honey and allow it to sit for about 10 minutes.
- After this time, pour this content inside a glass bottle. We will leave it outside the refrigerator and in a place where it will not give the light.
How should I take it?
- We can take Two cups daily or one liter every two days . What you prefer. In this way we strengthen our defenses, avoid colds and flu and purify our body. The ideal is to take a first cup of lemon peel tea on an empty stomach. Then we'll wait half an hour before breakfast.
- The next cup will be taken After our lunch , Since in this way we improve our digestions.
- If you want to lose a few pounds, you can continue taking a new cup in the middle of the afternoon and another before going to sleep. Accompanied by a healthy and balanced diet, it will allow you to purify your body of toxins and eliminate fat. Ideal if you follow this treatment every two days.
- If you are only looking to strengthen your defenses, take care of your liver and improve your digestion, it will be enough to take one or two cups daily. It is a simple and delicious remedy that will do much for your health and that of your family.
As a suggestion, we recommend you also try the Orange peel tea . It is refreshing and very medicinal. The way to prepare it is the same as lemon, but if you add 15 grams of ground cinnamon and ice cubes, you get an ideal drink to lower cholesterol, Avoid inflammation and, also, to lose fat . Do not hesitate to try it!