The Tendons and ligaments Are key structures in our body, essential, for example, for a correct mobility of the knees. It is they who connect the muscles with the bones, which facilitate the proper functioning of the joints.
If you have Wear on your knees and suffer much pain , Then this article will interest you. You should know that tendons and ligaments require adequate nutrition, where they provide the necessary vitamins and minerals for them to be strong. To improve your quality of life and relieve your suffering. Discover all the data with us.
1. A rich collagen remedy to strengthen tendons and ligaments
We will begin by offering you a wonderful piece of advice: Gelatin or grenetin Without taste or neutral you can never miss it at home. For what reason? Because gelatine is that excellent resource through which to nourish tendons and ligaments, as well as nails, hair and skin. This type of gelatin is the healthiest, since it has a higher index of the call "Collagen protein".
We will strengthen the tendons and ligaments of the knee , Your hair will look more hydrated and your nails will be stronger. Do not hesitate, it is worth trying the recipe that we present below.
What do I need for this gelatin remedy?
- A banana mature.
- The juice of an orange.
- 2 tablespoons jelly Or grenetin (40 grams).
- 2 tablespoons honey (60 grams).
How do I prepare it?
- We will start by getting the juice of an orange . Then peel the banana and grind it. The ideal is to choose a banana in its perfect point of maturation, since that is when more nutrients brings us. Ideal to strengthen our tendons and ligaments. In addition, you know that banana is a very energetic natural food, rich in proteins and carbohydrates perfect to revitalize our body. If we add the vitamin C of the orange, we will get a"medicinal cocktail"that is worth taking at least twice a week. Make a soft porridge with it, and add two tablespoons of honey. Then we started to prepare the gelatin or grenetina without taste. We dissolve it first with water and then warm it to the bath Maria so that it is getting consistent. Apart, we will also warm the orange juice, later, add the gelatine little by little to avoid that they become lumps.
- Now we choose a suitable mold. First, add the above mixture of gelatin and orange, then take it to the refrigerator. We wait between 15 and 20 minutes to figure it out. Already have it ready? Great. Remove the mold, put the gelatin in a dish and drop on top, or on the side, our puree based on banana and honey. It's delicious!
2. Remedy with oats, pineapple and cinnamon
What do I need to prepare my remedy with pineapple and oats?
- One cup of quick cooking oats (150 grams).
- 250 ml of water.
- 1 cup of juice pineapple .
- 1 cup of orange juice.
- 2 tablespoons honey (40 grams)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon Powder (7 grams).
- 40 grams of crushed almonds.
How do I prepare it?
- This blend is rich in magnesium, silicon, vitamin C and bromelain . Pineapple is what gives us this last component, bromelain, ideal to combat the classic inflammation that is usually suffered in knee problems. For this remedy to take effect, it would be necessary that you take it every morning, at your breakfast. It is easy to prepare and with it we fight the pain and the inflammation, and we nourish the tendons and ligaments of the knees.
- Start boiling the water, then add the quick-cooking oats . Remove carefully and let it cook. Next, we will put in the mixer the natural pineapple juice, orange juice, honey, cinnamon, crushed almonds and the oats That we have cooked.
- Get a homogeneous smoothie . If you add one or two ice cubes, it will be even more delicious. Do we try it today?
3. Remedy with nettles and lemon
What do I need?
- 80 grams of nettles.
- The juice of a lemon .
- A liter of water.
How do I prepare it?
- It's really easy to prepare . This nettle-based remedy will be taken 3 times a week. To do this, prepare a liter of infusion, to go drinking throughout the day. This medicinal plant is rich in silicon and magnesium, and also has potassium and chlorophyll, perfect elements to strengthen the tendons and ligaments of our body. How to resist?
- We will begin by boiling a liter of water . Next, add the 80 grams of nettles; They can be fresh or also dry, it does not matter. Allow it to boil, then allow it to sit for about 15 minutes.
- What we will do now is strain the entire infusion , And then put it in a glass bottle. Cover it and let it rest for another hour. After that time, we can drink the first cup at room temperature. You do not need to reheat it again. Add a few drops of lemon and two tablespoons of honey. The taste is something strong, but with this natural sweetener you will be much more pleasant and healthy. Remember, take this infusion of nettles and lemon three times a week and you will see how the health of your knees is improving.