Are you passionate about the eggs ? Then, on more than one occasion you may have wondered what is more beneficial, whether the clear or the yolk. Experts tell us that, generally, consuming the whole egg is very healthy. Now, each part of it has some specific components that we invite you to discover.
Eggs are an essential part of our diet, a high source of nutrients worth being included in our dishes. You should not worry about the fake Myth of High Cholesterol . The Unsaturated fatty acids, Ideal for taking care of our cardiovascular system.
What do you think if we know the benefits of Each of the parts of the egg ?
Benefits of egg white
What do you like the most, the egg white or the yolk? Many people come to separate one part of the other thinking that they take better care of their cholesterol . The clear is thought to be the healthiest egg. So let's see what all its benefits are:
- Egg whites have absolutely no No fat . They have very few calories, which makes them a very healthy food. The greatest risk appears when we consume, for example, a fried egg, since the oil includes that fat so dangerous for our health.
- They are rich in Vitamins Of complex B.
- Whites have fewer calories than yolks.
- They are usually very suitable for losing weight. Many people consume them alone in their breakfasts because they have the virtue of providing proteins, vitamins and, moreover, they are satiating. We do not recommend at all to consume"single"egg whites in your breakfasts. It is best if you combine them with other foods. A bowl of oats , A fruit smoothie...
- Egg whites are used for many Beauty remedies : They act as excellent firming agents for the skin, softeners and in addition, they treat any type of irritation.
- Egg whites also have a type of peptide that allows us to reduce blood pressure.
Benefits of egg yolks
- Egg yolk has more protein than egg yolk.
- The yolk is rich in fats. Surely you already knew. Its content is about 4 grams of fat per egg , Of which, only 1.5 are saturated, that is, negative fats. The rest are Unsaturated fats and very beneficial for the body . Your cholesterol level is very low and, therefore, harmless to healthy people. If you usually have high cholesterol you can restrict your consumption a little, but do not eliminate it, since its protein index is very beneficial.
- Egg yolk is a powerful source of vitamins and minerals . It is rich in iron, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium. As for vitamins, you will find the following: vitamin A, E, D, B9 (folic acid), B12, B6, B2 and B1. Nor should it be forgotten that it is one of the few foods rich in vitamin D.
- Another information about the egg yolk that we should not ignore: It has a substance called hill . Do you know what it is for? For brain health, for our memory And to fight diseases such as Alzheimer's or dementia. Fabulous, definitely.
- The yolk of the egg is also Very rich in lecithin . What this element does is to bind to cholesterol to prevent it is completely absorbed by our body. Lecithin is an essential part of nourishing and caring for our bone marrow, brain, liver, the heart And the nervous system. It takes care of our cardiac health and, in addition, it allows us to improve the memory and the concentration. Who can say now that consuming egg yolk is unhealthy? Absolutely!
- There are many people who usually consume raw egg yolk, or combined with shakes, to get all their protein. It's a mistake. Consuming raw yolks can cause us to suffer Diseases such as salmonellosis. You should know that it will always be best to consume the cooked yolks, since the properties will remain the same and we will avoid any problems.
In conclusion What is more beneficial, the white or the yolk of the egg? Both parts are healthy. The clear is free of fats and the yolk, meanwhile, although it has a small index of saturated fats, is very rich in protein. Recommendation? Consume whole eggs. Together with a varied and balanced diet, they will take great care of your health. And they are very rich!